Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

photo of Poyet today versus Palace....

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Good. Hope he gets relegated and if I ever see him in public I'd put one on his chin. Hate the bloke, I despise him with a passion. Never heard so much shit spoken from a mouth before.

I can understand your hatred, I have a lot of anger to Gus also, we were so close to the Holy Grail, but it was blown, and the general consencous is that his attitude was a lot to do with it.
But, IMHO you are talking a load of s**t. You wouldnt have the balls to walk up to him and smack him.
That manager changed the whole shape of the club. Like it or love it, he got us playing this system, Oscar has replaced him and carried on the continental way, and other clubs look up to us now as the model of football future
Gus got us out of the doldrums, got us playing good football, and if he had kept his gob shut and his ego under control, he would still be here.
So you might as well carry on licking The Albion Roars arse. By the way, I listen too and love the Albion Roar, but tonight you are IMHO out of order.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Swear to god I would. The club doesn't probably mean much to you but it's my life and it feels like he's been caught ****ing my wife behind my back. He'll get a good smack and will take a ban for it or prison. He won't be smiling again or laughing or talking shit.

seriously, time to evaluate your life if Poyet leaving the Albion makes you feel like this.
it was inevitable, just the manner of his departure was a shame.
we had good times, we departed on a low.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Sunderland-v-Crystal-Palace-Gus-Poyet_3101721.jpg

FFS GUS. New smiley please!!!

Probably gutted he missed out on Buckley by offering peanuts.
:smile:

Last edited:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Good. Hope he gets relegated and if I ever see him in public I'd put one on his chin. Hate the bloke, I despise him with a passion. Never heard so much shit spoken from a mouth before.

You would not hit him.
Typical keyboard warrior Footsoldier:shutup:

image.jpg

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Swear to god I would. The club doesn't probably mean much to you but it's my life and it feels like he's been caught ****ing my wife behind my back. He'll get a good smack and will take a ban for it or prison. He won't be smiling again or laughing or talking shit.

A) you wouldn't
B) you should get a hobby
C) you're full of shit

Lewes' best seagull

Jan 31, 2008
You would not hit him.
Typical keyboard warrior Footsoldier:shutup:

It's an interesting attitude this, condemning him for not 'having the balls' to hit a man rather than criticising the content of what he says, which is utter vitriolic bollocks.

As if if he did actually punch him it would be commendable: 'well done for following through on your convictions'.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
be careful what you wish for Gustavo.......you had ready made legend status at our club and for some reason you threw it away......you are still a hero to some but to most i think you are regarded as an unfaithful ex-wife with a big gob...!!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Like it or love it, he got us playing this system, Oscar has replaced him and carried on the continental way, and other clubs look up to us now as the model of football future

This is true...thanks to him for that....but bloody hell, the manoeuvring, the TV lies, the poaching, the legal threats.......I can't relax about all that, so he stays on my villain list.......I suspect he will depart these shores for a job in Spain, sooner rather than later too, relegation will seal the deal.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
From the Sunderland board

'Just some of the noises he's making, sounds like he isn't here for the long haul and he done a decent job so it's a good yard stick for other premier league clubs to judge him on. I just can't see him here even more so should the worst happen which is looking more likely by the week. I'd be gutted to see him go as I think he's top manager and has the right style for modern football.'

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/i-dont-think-gus-will-be-here-next-season-if-we-go-down.892813/

Now where have i heard that before ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
From the Sunderland board

'Just some of the noises he's making, sounds like he isn't here for the long haul and he done a decent job so it's a good yard stick for other premier league clubs to judge him on. I just can't see him here even more so should the worst happen which is looking more likely by the week. I'd be gutted to see him go as I think he's top manager and has the right style for modern football.'

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/i-dont-think-gus-will-be-here-next-season-if-we-go-down.892813/

Now where have i heard that before ?

That thread does indeed sound very déjà Vu, Sunderland were always going to be a stepping stone for Gus. His heart lies at Chelsea or Spurs. He has had some very impressive results at Sunderland and has changed their style completely with mostly average Premier League players, so the Spurs job would not be out of the question next season IMO.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
That thread does indeed sound very déjà Vu, Sunderland were always going to be a stepping stone for Gus. His heart lies at Chelsea or Spurs. He has had some very impressive results at Sunderland, so the Spurs job would not be out of the question next season IMO.

Hope Bridcutt is only renting and hasn't bought a house up there :wink:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

One of the most embarrassing posts on NSC I've seen.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It's weird how threads that praise gus and what he does at Sunderland or wishes him well are often quickly met 'who cares?' 'He's gone, let's move on' comments quite quickly. Those making fun of him or criticising him or highlighting his struggles don't seem to get those responses. I wonder why.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It's an interesting attitude this, condemning him for not 'having the balls' to hit a man rather than criticising the content of what he says, which is utter vitriolic bollocks.

As if if he did actually punch him it would be commendable: 'well done for following through on your convictions'.

You will have to explain what you mean here, not sure if you are having a go at me, Footsoldier or Gus, or all of us.:shrug:

I was saying he wouldn't actually hit him if it came to it, some of us are not happy about Gus but saying they would hit him is over the top.
Did the:shutup: not give you any clue that I also didn't like what he had posted?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here