[Palace] Phantom Sh*tter

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I think it is probably fair to assume the situation was more of a messy toilet than crap all over the floor and walls. This part of the tale seems to have been a victim of chinese whispers.

Still gross but lets not make it into something it isn't.

And before anyone jumps on this I stand by my comments that if this is all true then Palace (my club) have acted appallingly.

Wow , 24 pages !!!
Just a point of order, CPFC use a company called Westway coaches, who supply both the luxury coach and DRIVER , so not an employer of the club.
All this talk of an official apology from CPFC is ludicrous , Barber has already stated an investigation was carried out at the time,and no culprit was found. Fast forward 20 months and the shits ( sorry) hit the fan on here .
I would have thought Parish and Bloom would have talked about this , and the discussion would have remained out of the public domain.
It's laughable all of you getting on your high horses, tarring us all with the same bog (sorry) brush, all because some driver got caugh short and followed through.
All this "classless" nonsense , why ? Because we're from a shit (sorry) part of south london, with a shit (sorry) stadium ? Really ???
We are a working class club from a working class area , south london and proud.
Some of you have serious delusions of grandeur, a club who have knocked around the arse end (sorry) of the football league for most of their history, before hitting the jackpot.
Short memories and all that.

Edit - 27 pages

If you can't understand why your club covering up the truth for two years and letting another club take the blame is nothing to be ashamed about, then it is obvious why you are supporting correct club.

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Wow , 24 pages !!!
Just a point of order, CPFC use a company called Westway coaches, who supply both the luxury coach and DRIVER , so not an employer of the club.
All this talk of an official apology from CPFC is ludicrous , Barber has already stated an investigation was carried out at the time,and no culprit was found. Fast forward 20 months and the shits ( sorry) hit the fan on here .
I would have thought Parish and Bloom would have talked about this , and the discussion would have remained out of the public domain.
It's laughable all of you getting on your high horses, tarring us all with the same bog (sorry) brush, all because some driver got caugh short and followed through.
All this "classless" nonsense , why ? Because we're from a shit (sorry) part of south london, with a shit (sorry) stadium ? Really ???
Some of you have serious delusions of grandeur, a club who have knocked around the arse end (sorry) of the football league for most of their history, before hitting the jackpot.

Edit - 27 pages

Working Class, what are you Millwall now? !!!!! That's so funny, a bunch of perma-tanned, insurance selling, suburb living, bank managers with the "odd chav and a drum" thrown in more like.....

Last edited:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Wow , 24 pages !!!

Edit - 27 pages

So why is an employee of your club talking publicly about it?

Because your club has allowed another to take flak over an incident it was not responsible for, an incident that damaged the other club's reputation and garnered rather a lot of negative press interest. Someone with class would have put a stop to that, whether you are rivals with that club or not. Top officials at all clubs have to be above that sort of pettiness. Clearly yours are not, hence classless.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
What do mean "your lot". Christ you've got it bad.

Whether certain individuals think Croydon should be a city or not. The fact is that it is. As we speak in South London. Or have I got that wrong.
Your lot = Croydon folk. Simple as that. It's a fact. I'm not twisting anything, the people of Croydon have tried 3 times in the last 15 years to be it's own city. The fact that it's been rejected 3 times and that outsiders don't share the view doesn't stop the people of Croydon regarding themselves as apart and different.

Absolutely nothings do with how I see things.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Oh here we go, 'It wasn't us..honest'

Get it into your thick head, it's that YOUR poor excuse for a club, knew it wasn't anything to do with BHAFC and yet still allowed Brighton to take the fall. That's why you are classless.

I really think that a lot of them just have no perception of integrity, some are just doing it as a wind-up, and some can't believe that their club, in spite of numerous shady financial dealings, are anything but perfect

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
If you can't understand why your club covering up the truth for two years and letting another club take the blame is nothing to be ashamed about, then it is obvious why you are supporting correct club.

Then our classless club captain let it out of the bag !
Do you seriously think they thought it was such a major incident that it had to be covered up at all costs ?
:lolol::lolol::lolol:

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Your lot = Croydon folk. Simple as that. It's a fact. I'm not twisting anything, the people of Croydon have tried 3 times in the last 15 years to be it's own city. The fact that it's been rejected 3 times and that outsiders don't share the view doesn't stop the people of Croydon regarding themselves as apart and different.

Glad I've started something :) It's only been part of Greater London since 1965, it was and always has been a grubby little part of Surrey

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
Do you seriously think they thought it was such a major incident that it had to be covered up at all costs ?

This is bigger than Watergate....to them.

Dec 3, 2012

But I'm not debating what certain people want. Thats fine. They can want that if they want. Can we put that aside.

Sorry but I've got to pin you down on this. As we speak, is Selhurst in South London in an official sense (not some "Croydon Folks" mindset).

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I think it is probably fair to assume the situation was more of a messy toilet than crap all over the floor and walls. This part of the tale seems to have been a victim of chinese whispers.

Still gross but lets not make it into something it isn't.

And before anyone jumps on this I stand by my comments that if this is all true then Palace (my club) have acted appallingly.

Not really, your club has zero class, not surprised.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

There you go, absolutely no perception of integrity, morality, or decency. They really are, collectively morally bankrupt

And I've always considered SE20 one of the better ones, oh well

Dec 3, 2012

Exactly. You'd think it was important. Apparantly it will debated in Parliament tomorrow. Jesus. Nobody cares!!!

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Yeah it wasn't a big deal at the time was it? Only on every sports radio bulletin, all the sports and other sections of every major newspaper, not to mention making the national tv news and 2 apologies from BHAFC. The actual result wasn't as indepthly reported as this incident was. So no not a big deal you drum beating muppets.

Edit. Almost forgot the Police investigation as well.
Yet Palace said nothing! Scum

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015

You're making the mistake most yokels do - confusing us with the likes of Watford who many perceive to be a London club but aren't.
I have an SE25 postcode on my birth certificate ergo I was born in S.E London. My club also has an S.E.25 postcode.
Hope this helps.

Dec 3, 2012
Yeah it wasn't a big deal at the time was it? Only on every sports radio bulletin, all the sports and other sections of every major newspaper, not to mention making the national tv news and 2 apologies from BHAFC. The actual result wasn't as indepthly reported as this incident was. So no not a big deal you drum beating muppets.

But you are confusing what gets on the news with what's actually important to people's lives. People will laugh about this but they won't care. Give me strength. We are 2 medium sized football clubs with a strange rivalry

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Edit. Almost forgot the Police investigation as well.
Yet Palace said nothing! Scum

I'm sure the police would have got to the bottom of it .

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Looking forward to Mr Parish's statement.

All part of the rich fabric.

He is @CEO4TAG on twitter if anyone is bothered.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports