[Palace] Phantom Sh*tter

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I was not at Selhurst to see or hear the Murray incident, as I decided I would never go to that pit again and been treated like criminals from the Met, so can not comment, but I can 100% tell you that the Palace fans cheered and laughed at the Gerry Ryan incident as I was with them in the Arthur Waite and had to leave as I was so incensed, I did not talk to my Palace mate all the way home. Also dont you sing a song about it ?, not sure we do about Murray, just saying.

If you mention it on BBS they post a really funny cartoon showing Ryan with his leg snapped.

Classy bunch.

Dec 3, 2012
Maybe the 3 attempts in the last 15 years to attain city status of its own has something to do with it.

http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/...ord-Perth-St/story-15517110-detail/story.html

I don't pretend to understand what your town is supposed to be either.

What has a bid to become a city got to do with the current situation that Selhurst is situated in South London? Are you seriously telling me that you have decided (due to the fact that there is a football club there that you don't like) that Selhurst and the surrounding area is not in London?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It's already been picked up by the Argus and Croydon Advertiser today who deemed it newsworthy and it's a ready-made unusual story for the end of sports news items so no point directing the 'let it go' at me, you utter spanner.

Quite apart from the fact that 2 years later their fans still sing songs about it.

Hypocrisy ? Nobody does it like Palace. Nobody.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
It was 2years ago , let it go .

That the incident happened two years ago makes it all the more despicable that your club concealed the truth for so long and was happy to let another club take the blame.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
After the event in question, several fans of other clubs (big ones, they were mostly plastics) talked to me about it and argued that Brighton were a disgrace etc. It would be good for all the papers and media to put things right and ask questions about the integrity of the palace players and board. The whole thing stinks.

Agree, we got real bad press from it, so think Palace are very worried what the football world will now think, so now the truth has come out, they are just a little bit scared about the bad press they will now get and to be honest, cant blame them. It was mentioned on Talksport today and Palace did not come out of it that well, we did, tables turn you know.

Dec 3, 2012
If you mention it on BBS they post a really funny cartoon showing Ryan with his leg snapped.

Classy bunch.

If that's the case then that's indefensible. I struggling to get my head around this Palace are the devil mentality though. Do you really believe that you are morally superior. Just typing it makes me laugh. It's like some on here actually think they're better human beings.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Wow , 24 pages !!!
Just a point of order, CPFC use a company called Westway coaches, who supply both the luxury coach and DRIVER , so not an employer of the club.
All this talk of an official apology from CPFC is ludicrous , Barber has already stated an investigation was carried out at the time,and no culprit was found. Fast forward 20 months and the shits ( sorry) hit the fan on here .
I would have thought Parish and Bloom would have talked about this , and the discussion would have remained out of the public domain.
It's laughable all of you getting on your high horses, tarring us all with the same bog (sorry) brush, all because some driver got caugh short and followed through.
All this "classless" nonsense , why ? Because we're from a shit (sorry) part of south london, with a shit (sorry) stadium ? Really ???
We are a working class club from a working class area , south london and proud.
Some of you have serious delusions of grandeur, a club who have knocked around the arse end (sorry) of the football league for most of their history, before hitting the jackpot.
Short memories and all that.

Edit - 27 pages

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
What has a bid to become a city got to do with the current situation that Selhurst is situated in South London?

Just...think...that...sentence...through...again...

Does it see itself as part of London or is it its own place with sufficient self-identity to class itself as a separate city away from London? 3 attempts at city status rather suggests the latter. It's nothing to do with what I'm suggesting. I didn't apply 3 times for Croydon to be classified as its own city. Your lot did that. Christ on a bike, this is hard work.

Dec 3, 2012
Agree, we got real bad press from it, so think Palace are very worried what the football world will now think, so now the truth has come out, they are just a little bit scared about the bad press they will now get and to be honest, cant blame them. It was mentioned on Talksport today and Palace did not come out of it that well, we did, tables turn you know.

Don't be silly.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It's already been picked up by the Argus and Croydon Advertiser today who deemed it newsworthy and it's a ready-made unusual story for the end of sports news items so no point directing the 'let it go' at me, you utter spanner.
I view the advertiser like you lot view the argus ,two bob . I wouldn't worry about what they print .

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Wow , 24 pages !!!
Just a point of order, CPFC use a company called Westway coaches, who supply both the luxury coach and DRIVER , so not an employer of the club.
All this talk of an official apology from CPFC is ludicrous , Barber has already stated an investigation was carried out at the time,and no culprit was found. Fast forward 20 months and the shits ( sorry) hit the fan on here .
I would have thought Parish and Bloom would have talked about this , and the discussion would have remained out of the public domain.
It's laughable all of you getting on your high horses, tarring us all with the same bog (sorry) brush, all because some driver got caugh short and followed through.
All this "classless" nonsense , why ? Because we're from a shit (sorry) part of south london, with a shit (sorry) stadium ? Really ???
Some of you have serious delusions of grandeur, a club who have knocked around the arse end (sorry) of the football league for most of their history, before hitting the jackpot.

Edit - 27 pages

Funny how you lot all thought it was okay being in the public domain, when we were the perceived offenders

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
If that's the case then that's indefensible. I struggling to get my head around this Palace are the devil mentality though. Do you really believe that you are morally superior. Just typing it makes me laugh. It's like some on here actually think they're better human beings.

Frightening isn't it.

Dec 3, 2012
Just...think...that...sentence...through...again...

Does it see itself as part of London or is it its own place with sufficient self-identity to class itself as a separate city away from London? 3 attempts at city status rather suggests the latter. It's nothing to do with what I'm suggesting. I didn't apply 3 times for Croydon to be classified as its own city. Your lot did that. Christ on a bike, this is hard work.

What do mean "your lot". Christ you've got it bad.

Whether certain individuals think Croydon should be a city or not. The fact is that it is. As we speak in South London. Or have I got that wrong.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Wow , 24 pages !!!

Edit - 27 pages

Oh here we go, 'It wasn't us..honest'

Get it into your thick head, it's that YOUR poor excuse for a club, knew it wasn't anything to do with BHAFC and yet still allowed Brighton to take the fall. That's why you are classless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports