Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Phantom Sh*tter

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
All of this, and even worse, still using it to abuse Poyet now.......scumbag behaviour, pure and simple. Classless and gutless.

Bottom line is, we are making millions in the biggest league in the world and beating you lot on the way there.
How do you like them apples?

Dec 3, 2012
Are you calling Paddy McCarthy a liar too?

You know it's true, you're just embarrassed by the conduct of your club over this matter. Not the driver as such, who had an unfortunate condition, even if he lacked the decency to have a quiet word with someone and ask for a cleaner. It's fair enough. I was embarrassed all those months ago when it was put out there that a Brighton & Hove Albion employee was low enough to do the deed.

Now it's your turn, and not only do you have to accept that it was your filthy employee, but also your low-life club who covered it up (the story, not, unfortunately, the diarrhoea explosion).

As we've said. Shabby. Low. Contemptible. Like the sneaky kid at school who steals somebody else's pencil case and then sits there sniggering whilst another kid gets wrongly accused and gets detention for it. That's you lot.

I can see that it seems a bit unfair but, Jesus, calm down a bit it's not a massive deal is it?

On the one hand you seem unsurprised that it was a Palace employee yet you obviously felt it was possible that Brighton staff had done the deed at the time such was your shame.

Palace aren't evil. Just annoying surely?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Paddy McCarthy was at a club do. No doubt the booze was flowing. For all you or I know is that he could have been on a wind up just to further antagonise Brighton fans such as yourself.
If what you believe to be a true account of events, thus making this nearly 2 year old bitter pill a bit easier to swallow, then good luck.

Yes, yes I do believe it. I have plenty of good reasons to. You're grossly mistaken if you think it would have any impact whatsoever upon my feelings re the result of the game. It doesn't, and I've already stated that. You're just choosing to ignore that part of my post because, I imagine, it's now YOUR turn to be embarrassed about an element of that night. Even you don't actually believe your own limp suggestion that McCarthy, after a couple of beers at a private function- albeit one I assume was attended by a couple of hundred Palace fans- would choose that moment to make up a story about a coach driver simply to wind up a bunch of Brighton fans who aren't there and about whom (as a footballer, not a Palace fan) he doesn't give a toss? Now who's deluded?

I bet you spent ages in the weeks, months after the event smugly laughing away, taking your pot shots at the Albion for their gross behaviour (wait- based on RUMOUR? Surely not, as it's clear you don't believe mere rumours, right?). I bet your BBS profile is full of the usual hilarious "they shit on the floor" stuff. You can't turn around now and start saying "Not fair, it's just a nasty RUMOUR" because it now exposes your own club as nasty and underhand.

Nope. You've lost this argument, I'm afraid. Not that I ever had much respect for Steve Parish & co anyway, but if there was any, it's long gone. You're a grubby little club.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Bottom line is, we are making millions in the biggest league in the world and beating you lot on the way there.

Money doesn't give you class.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Nicely put. You win (won).

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
Yes, yes I do believe it. I have plenty of good reasons to. You're grossly mistaken if you think it would have any impact whatsoever upon my feelings re the result of the game. It doesn't, and I've already stated that. You're just choosing to ignore that part of my post because, I imagine, it's now YOUR turn to be embarrassed about an element of that night. Even you don't actually believe your own limp suggestion that McCarthy, after a couple of beers at a private function- albeit one I assume was attended by a couple of hundred Palace fans- would choose that moment to make up a story about a coach driver simply to wind up a bunch of Brighton fans who aren't there and about whom (as a footballer, not a Palace fan) he doesn't give a toss? Now who's deluded?

I bet you spent ages in the weeks, months after the event smugly laughing away, taking your pot shots at the Albion for their gross behaviour (wait- based on RUMOUR? Surely not, as it's clear you don't believe mere rumours, right?). I bet your BBS profile is full of the usual hilarious "they shit on the floor" stuff. You can't turn around now and start saying "Not fair, it's just a nasty RUMOUR" because it now exposes your own club as nasty and underhand.

Nope. You've lost this argument, I'm afraid. Not that I ever had much respect for Steve Parish & co anyway, but if there was any, it's long gone. You're a grubby little club.

I'm sure Mr Parish & co will be devastated.
As for grubby little clubs, it seems to me that your club is that one that doesn't have very good cleaning staff.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
There were lots of people who were aware of what turned out to be the truth - myself included. But, if I recall correctly there was a certain degree of concern over speculating on this subject at the time, so people were (perhaps overly) careful about how much the shared (particularly as they weren't 100% sure this was the truth)

I guess enough time has passed...i heard it from an employee who said it was widely known inside the club that this was the case (driver) and the 'investigation' was easy (key card to access the tunnel and dressing room area) but as you said the comings and goings of the management, the threats of action against those that speculate on rumors and happenings that week and such like, prevented people going out on a limb.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Do you have even the faintest notion of self-awareness to realise was a nauseating, boastful, smug, hypocritical, insufferable tit you are ?

Not that you'll care of course, as you drone on and on and on and on about (gasp) being in the Premier League rubbing shoulders in the table with the likes of Hull and Burnley. You probably think you're really rubbing our noses in it, but speaking personally, I've been "over" that playoff for a long, long time now, its only you lot that bang on and on about it forever, brandishing it like its the greatest trophy ever in your sad little lives.

Bore off.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Especially if, the story he is "making up", is the exact same story a lot of people already knew...

That WOULD be an AMAZING coincidence....

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well, OK, the facts were on here 20 months ago, on the second page of a thread. I seem to remember warnings about speculating at the time, so many of us obviously didn't know until now.
What puzzles me is, if the facts were known at the time, why weren't they made public? Instead, rumour has been left festering all this time, which has been much more damaging for the clubs reputation - until today many of us still believed it was the work of a Brighton employee.
Shame on Palace for not revealing the truth either, even when Brighton apologised to them; despicable.

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
Do you have even the faintest notion of self-awareness to realise was a nauseating, boastful, smug, hypocritical, insufferable tit you are ?

Not that you'll care of course, as you drone on and on and on and on about (gasp) being in the Premier League rubbing shoulders in the table with the likes of Hull and Burnley. You probably think you're really rubbing our noses in it, but speaking personally, I've been "over" that playoff for a long, long time now, its only you lot that bang on and on about it forever, brandishing it like its the greatest trophy ever in your sad little lives.

Bore off.

If only someone at The Amex had had the presence of mind to use a mop and bucket , eh.
Things could've turned out (there's that pun again) differently.
:facepalm:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Shame on Palace for not revealing the truth either, even when Brighton apologised to them; despicable.

Indeed.
But none of that matters. Who cares. They're in the Premier League now, and they've got...

PF-loadsamoney_2177214b.jpg

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
As for grubby little clubs, it seems to me that your club is that one that doesn't have very good cleaning staff.

Jesus, you're a bellend.

It's pretty obvious that access to the away dressing room in the run-up to any game is pretty restricted, particularly after kit has been delivered and set out. You'd be the first to bleat on if there had been people snooping around in there before the game.

If the Palace coach driver and kitman had behaved like anything resembling human beings, they would have made the club aware of the need for a cleaner and things could have been dealt with properly.

As it is, they didn't, which is hardly surprising and pretty indicative of you lot as a club. Yes, you won that night. Yes, you're still in the Premier League. But, given everything that your club has done over the past few years, it still makes you a pathetic excuse for a football club and pathetic excuse for a fanbase.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Palace should adopt Millwall’s anthem: “No-one likes us, we don’t care.”

Their club is stooping to the depths plumbed by their neighbours, and their fans, “the best in the country”, seem not to care.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If only someone at The Amex had had the presence of mind to use a mop and bucket , eh.

Are you dim ? The dressing room had been locked. I doubt it had occured to anyone at BHA that a Palace employee had shat all over the place prior to shutting the door behind him to cover it up.

I suppose the next time your grubby lot visit, we'll know to check.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing

Yes, we could have cleared up your mess…like the Administrator and your creditors did, twice, and like we did after your fans smashed up the Amex in 2011.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here