Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Ward's Debut Brighton shirt and Debut England U21 for sale.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
This has my support and cash behind it. Great idea. Was at the U21 game...and remember listening to the radio sussex comments from Hereford when Wardy scored in the 1st minute of his debut. Remember saying to my dad 'who's Peter Ward?' ...Dad says 'some lad who's scored a few goals in the reserves'little were we to know!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
These shirts rightfully should be in the club museum , the first team debut shirt in which he scored after 50 seconds and the England U21 debut shirt in which he scored a hat trick. If NSC can negotiate a private sale at the right price I'm sure there will be plenty willing to contribute a tenner or score to cover it.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
i have been informed from a good source that it has a bid of £2k for it, however it must be worth double that.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Looks like word has got out that NSC are interested.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
This will be the England U21 shirt he was going to give me as a thanks for letting him stay with me on visits. Sad to see he's selling it now.

But I'll chip in 20 quid because this should be in the club museum.

You still love him really...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
This is a total bollocks way to go about this, if you want to get the best price, put it on eBay, or name your price. Still waiting for a reply from Wardy confirming it's genuine.

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
It is genuine 100%
could put it on ebay but then NSC may not win it !!!

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
I presume then that it's you who is selling it?
I am considering selling them yes! I asked for offers/valuations and so far got 50/50 offers and abuse.
Offers from private collectors/businesses and sadly
ABUSE (I assume from people on this forum) telling me where the shirts rightful place is. Well I may just leave them where they are and that is my right as I'm sure most sane people would agree.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I am considering selling them yes! I asked for offers/valuations and so far got 50/50 offers and abuse.
Offers from private collectors/businesses and sadly
ABUSE (I assume from people on this forum) telling me where the shirts rightful place is. Well I may just leave them where they are and that is my right as I'm sure most sane people would agree.

a post as impressive as your username

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Given the sums being discussed, I don't think I'll be pursuing this. Experience suggests that to raise £4k, we'd need around £5k of pledges as there is always a drop-off between those who pledge and those who actually pay.

Our annual fund-raising for the player shirt sponsorship raises c£1500, so we'd need fund-raising at a level far beyond what we have ever achieved before.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I think you could argue that he has probably already bought his fair share of stuff.

I think it would be great if it could be bought by NSC and donated to the club musseum without any involvement of either TB or the club.

Just a pressie from us.

Why? The club (TB) is opening a museum. The club (TB) can easily afford to buy a few momentos.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Much as I love Albion history, in the end, they're just a couple of discarded shirts. Some things that are nice to look at - that's all.

Not worth £4,000 of NSC users' money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here