[Albion] Pervis Estupiñán - SIGNED - 5 YEAR CONTRACT

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Would you prefer our recruitment team to be making public statements about who we want to sign? Letting everyone see who we're trying to go for so teams with bigger transfer & wage budgets can come in and gazump us? Real smart move. :rolleyes:

If we can be clever about it then yes, I can see how it may work:

Announcement from the club : Club are very keen on buying £20m rated Leon Best and £45m rated Mark McCammon who's just come out of retirement. Both players have stated their dreams of playing for a top 6 club and won't agree on anything less than 120pk p/w. Club are confident we can bring them in. We just have to hope no one else comes in for them.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
F*k me you're boring.

Would you prefer our recruitment team to be making public statements about who we want to sign? Letting everyone see who we're trying to go for so teams with bigger transfer & wage budgets can come in and gazump us? Real smart move. :rolleyes:

Why!? Did I say that? I wanted to see a striker holding the stripes weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
God forbid they might be keeping their cards close to their chest!!! I'm not sure i heard a single Veltman rumour before it happened.

If it helps calm you, I'll start one.

Olivier Giroud.

Thank you [emoji120]. And relax...

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Why!? Did I say that? I wanted to see a striker holding the stripes weeks ago.

Well you're annoyed there isn't even any rumours about strikers* we're after so you either want

A) Someone to completely make rumours up to just to please you.
B) Somebody connected to the selling club to leak the rumours to the detriment of us signing them.
C) Our club to come out and tell people who we're trying to sign.

If it's not option C then you're free to tell me which you prefer out of A & B. :rolleyes:

*Ignoring the Brewster, Eduoard etc rumours.

Last edited:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Well you're annoyed there isn't even any rumours about strikers* we're after so you either want

A) Someone to completely make rumours up to just to please you.
B) Somebody connected to the selling club to leak the rumours to the detriment of us signing them.
C) Our club to come out and tell people who we're trying to sign.

If it's not option C then you're free to tell me which you prefer out of A & B. :rolleyes:

*Ignoring the Brewster, Eduoard etc rumours.

I told you already:

D) Actually sign a ****ing striker in time to prepare for the new season

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I told you already:

D) Actually sign a ****ing striker in time to prepare for the new season

Which is what we all would like but don't waste our time posting hundreds of times on a forum about. You have no control, we have no control. It makes no difference how many times you state the obvious.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
No; you said about there not even being any rumours. So is it A, B or C?

My point being that there are not even rumours now. It is not A, B or C.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I’m not so sure we’re looking at strikers at all... GP will play one up top this season, with Aaron and Neil being rotated with support in behind from our various amc options... Or indeed Leo or Ali J filling in.

The problem with strikers is the old adage; why have Cheddar when you can have Brie? Alas, it doesn't really work if you can’t afford red Leicester... let alone rocking up to the deli counter and trying to look sophisticated, especially when you’re only packing a return bus ticket and three second class stamps.

Unless we find a bargain in the ‘reduced’ section we’re going with what we have up top. No rumours, no whispers... why? Because there is literally nothing ‘about to happen.’

Accept it and get behind the players we do have.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
....and that’s the magic of NSC: seamlessly moving from the merits of an Ecuadorean left back onto a disagreement over the identity of a pet dog on a kids tv programme!

That's because other clubs have new signings to actually talk about.

Meanwhile Winstanley is still crunching data for that elusive CF, trying to unearth the next star for £300k playing in the arse end of nowhere.

skeleton-at-desk.jpg

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
That's because other clubs have new signings to actually talk about.

Meanwhile Winstanley is still crunching data for that elusive CF, trying to unearth the next star for £300k playing in the arse end of nowhere.

View attachment 128306

Ye currently I think they have more intelligent and fruitful discussions in the Bear Pit...

Should be better tomorrow though.

edit: just took a peak in the pit and no.. they are not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports