Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pervis Estupiñán - SIGNED - 5 YEAR CONTRACT

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
#PrayForAspinall

To be fair, I can’t pronounce that either.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I would be amazed if this were to come off, I wonder if Izzys reappearance has anything to do with this?

Bozza appears to be all over this story which in my eyes means one of two things

1. Bozza has some inside info

2. Bozza is giving NSC an injection of uppers to increase Amazon sales

Sorry - I know absolutely nothing. The club keep their cards so close to their chest nowadays, there is little chance of any inside scoop at all.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good pace, EXCELLENT delivery and fits our business model. I can this one happening.

Now that’s how to cross a ball from deep...

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
He seems a cross between kazenga Lualua, danny Rose and a stay on your feet mr tumble. Maybe a bit raw but I would be fairly ok with this bloke joining us:thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wasn’t in their squad last night and had been playing (and impressing it seems) in pre season... mmmm

Right Back

Marseille was magic
NSC Patron
Sep 21, 2017
Brighton
Do we have a scout who lives in Almeria? Another player who has played there that we are interested in.
We all want a left sided Lamptey. He looks a great fit.

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Wouldn't surprise me not the most defensive wing back though, I think a left back is the only other signing we'll make this window.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC

"Although Watford own the full-back, it is Osasuna that will likely profit from any deal as they have the option to buy Estupinan permanently for £8.8m.
They will undoubtedly take up that option and ask for far more with the likes of Barca and United interested."

What? Sounds ominous.

Anyone know why he isn't / wasn't playing for Watford?
Is this a Ben White or Percy Tau situation?
Was he still developing? Didn't have a work permit?

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
"Although Watford own the full-back, it is Osasuna that will likely profit from any deal as they have the option to buy Estupinan permanently for £8.8m.
They will undoubtedly take up that option and ask for far more with the likes of Barca and United interested."

What? Sounds ominous.

Anyone know why he isn't / wasn't playing for Watford?
Is this a Ben White or Percy Tau situation?
Was he still developing? Didn't have a work permit?

I’m ASSUMING that because his loan deal has long since ended that the option to buy him has since expired.

That Metro article is from June when he was still on loan so isn’t very current.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Exclusive picture of Pervis and WAG

Dy5o-a2WoAEDkcI.jpg

He did Valerie Singleton up the arse in a BBC broom cupboard.......... probably.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here