Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Percy Tau

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
With Tau being refused permission by the club to play at the Olympics (while MacAllister got the okay) you would imagine he will either play a key part early season or be moved on permanently straight away. A loan seems most unlikely

I agree, I would suspect that Brighton have declined permission for Percy to go to the Olympics because they don't want anything to hamper a possible move to another club.
I reckon he won't be with us next season if the club can find a buyer.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
And how have you come to that conclusion??? Played well at City nice assist v West Ham he needs a pre season and some PL ability.

This may be nearer the truth. If we can do a one year extension om his contract and send him out to The Championship or League 1 to see if he can cut it in England it might be worth a punt ...................... but I doubt it.
Hopefully he'll make himself a nice little fortune, way above what he would have got in SA, somewhere not too spectacular in Europe. Good luck to him .......... and goodbye I think.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Aussie rules is the dumbest oval ball game by some margin. I tried to watch it when it was on channel 4 years back, but jesus christ everything about it is moronic, right down to that stupid arm thing the ref's do if someone scores
I thought that when I got here, but like any sport, when you watch enough and understand more than the superficial, then you see the skill. Faster than Rugby and Football, some serious skill levels and players not rolling around every challenge. If you hadn't watch football before, I am sure assistant refs waiving a flag around etc would look odd.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
This may be nearer the truth. If we can do a one year extension om his contract and send him out to The Championship or League 1 to see if he can cut it in England it might be worth a punt ...................... but I doubt it.
Hopefully he'll make himself a nice little fortune, way above what he would have got in SA, somewhere not too spectacular in Europe. Good luck to him .......... and goodbye I think.

He's 27/28... not some young prospect

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The Royal Antwerp rumblings started a month ago and then went very, very quiet.

Not sure if this is old news or a new bid.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Ultimately Potter has had a chance to have a decent look at him.
Assist aside, he looked like he wouldn't contribute a great deal off the bench and is way off an ambitious Prenier League sides first team. We already have Ali J performing that role, after all.
Good luck to him though.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Ultimately Potter has had a chance to have a decent look at him.
Assist aside, he looked like he wouldn't contribute a great deal off the bench and is way off an ambitious Prenier League sides first team. We already have Ali J performing that role, after all.
Good luck to him though.

Ali J to Feyenoord by the look of things. The clear out is gathering pace.
Molumby, Connolly & Ryan possible/probable leavers too.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Ali J to Feyenoord by the look of things. The clear out is gathering pace.
Molumby, Connolly & Ryan possible/probable leavers too.

If Connolly goes we need a striker (and we already need a striker). Quiet on that front.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If Connolly goes we need a striker (and we already need a striker). Quiet on that front.
Not sure we do.

Welbeck, Andone, Maupay, Zeqiri, *New Striker* is plenty.

We don't need 6.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I thought potter wouldn’t let him go to the olympics as he would feature in our team this season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here