Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

people you can't stand for no apparent reason

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
This is a joke right?
For years now EJ has turned out purile pap just to pay the flower bill (and as evidence I give you "Nikita" - ffs!)

Irrespective of the song may I suggest you watch the video. At 15 when this came out I had some of the most remarkable hand shandys watching that video.

I have an irrational loathing of:

Polly whatshergob on South East news
Andy Steggal
Nick Knight
Terry Wogan
Peter beagrie
Eamon Holmes (actually thats a rational hatred)
Hugh Dennis - take your veloceraptor walk and f*** off
John Craven
Gabbie Man Monster Logan

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
paul-mccartney1.jpg

edit: weird - i hadn't even got to this page and i post a picture of wank face right after another post about him...

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
How can you justify that?

To me Elton John is a vastly overrated musician with a rubbish back catalogue which has about three decent songs in it, yet he's wheeled out time and time again as a national treasure. Why? He just seems like an arrogant twat to me. Just my opinion like.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
In no particular order:

Elton John
Adrian Chiles
Graham Norton
Jack Nicholson
Eamon Holmes

and I'm sure there are more!

D

Deleted member 22389

Simon Cowell makes my flesh crawl.

Want to get into someones pants? Put the talentless waste of space on your TV show.

Got a soft spot for dogs? Engineer a win for one.

It's bad enough that he makes so much money on the back of others (have you seen how well One Direction are doing in the US?)

And the nation just sits up and begs for more. Can't you see what he's doing you fools!

I now have to turn the TV off when he's on. :rant:

Thank you for the opportunity to rant. :)

lol. I think there are clinics for people who hate Cowell. I'm going to one soon as I keep moaning to my wife about the state of our country.

Sam Allardyce
Mark Bright
Simon Cowell

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Not fussed at all i hate people..

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Shane bloody Ritchie.
Cheryl/tweedy/Cole or whatever she's called these days.
Will I am.
Victoria Beckham

The person who does the voice over for "Come Dine With Me", anyone who has ever been on it (plus relations going back one generation), anyone who has ever been associated with the show camera/sound/production/designer/best boy/key grip/person who goes and buys the biscuits, the person who came up with the idea and also any shops who sell food to the people on it so that they make their meals, have Mr voice over make oh so clever comments and then whinge about each other all for a prize of £1K.

.....And relax.

As you can gather I don't much like the show and it has been one of those days (ok weeks really) so this rant has made me feel better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here