Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

people you can't stand for no apparent reason

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Carol Kirkwood - maybe I have a dislike of weather forecasters because they keep telling us the weather is going to be shit

NO!!! that is just not right.

have you seen her jubblies? She is my guilty pleasure

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Bon Jovi

I can't believe no one has mentioned him yet!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I never hate anyone without a reason, but some of the people I do hate are:

Joey Barton
Piers Morgan
Ricky Gervais
Nicole Scherzinger
Nicki Minaj
Justin Bieber (or more to the point, his obsessive, low-life fans)
One Direction (see above)

That should do for now...

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Just in case you've forgotten? :thumbsup: Doesn't Fred look cool n trendy? :sick:

HowTeamSmall.jpg

Awwww, thanks for that Pinkie. What a magnificent quartet of cunning stunts - & Bunty James looks particularly ravishing.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Andy Parsons on Mock the Week. It's not that I don't find him funny, every now and then he makes a decent gag but I just can't stand the bloke for some reason. Makes me cringe every time he's on tele.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
the proclaimers

I once wrote an email to The Proclaimers and asked them to play a gig in my garden on a bit of a wind up after a very messy stoned evening. To my amazement, they wrote back apologising that they couldn't make it. The letter was so unexpected and nice I actually started listening to their music and was surprised to find I actually liked quite a lot of it, plus a lot of their lyrics are very politically and socially aware (a little Billy Brag'esque I guess). My sycophantic love of The Proclaimers took me to a gig of theirs were they did their thing, then just mingled in with the crowd. I subsequently had a beer with Craig and Charlie and can honestly say that they are two of the nicest guys you could ever wish to meet.

My own personal dislike:

Elton John

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Cilla Black
Jimmy Carr
Jordan
Mick Hucknall
That kid who dives in the Olympics
Gordon Ramsay
Wayne Rooney
Fred Dineage
Justin Bieber
Miley Cyrus
Sharron Osbourne
Kelly Osbourne
Sean Penn
Jude Law
Anyone from TOWIE etc

I could go on.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Professor Brian Cox....I'm not sure why, probably something to do with the fact, i never understand a bloody thing he is going on about.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
That Miranda woman who has somehow got her own show on the BBC. I have never once found a single word of hers in any way amusing, and her programme is the biggest pile of banal shite designed for women too stupid to understand other comedians. She needs to f*** off.

Totally this. Watched that sport relief thing and frankly didn't find one bit of her amusing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here