Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

people you can't stand for no apparent reason

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Adrian Chiles.

Although I'm not sure whether the reasons for disliking this fat, boring one-trick pony are too obvious to deserve being featured on this thread.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Carol Kirkwood - maybe I have a dislike of weather forecasters because they keep telling us the weather is going to be shit

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ringo Starr
David Coulthard
Eddie Jordan
That Reading fan on South Today - Sally Taylor?
The twat who is on the one Show/Countryfile and used to be on Strictly as a contestant - I really really f***ing dislike him for some reason :shrug:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Fred Dineage or however you spell it

It's actually spelt DICKHEAD. :thumbsup:

Thinking about it, that goes for the rest of the HOW team (for those of us who have the misfortune of being ancient enough to remember the sodding programme). Horrible scenes.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Keira Knightley is another one that grates big time

Like that :thumbsup:

Despite the plaudits she gets, I've never actually been convinced she's that good an actress. I always have this feeling she's essentially playing herself in everything she does.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Thinking about it, that goes for the rest of the HOW team (for those of us who have the misfortune of being ancient enough to remember the sodding programme). Horrible scenes.

Just in case you've forgotten? :thumbsup: Doesn't Fred look cool n trendy? :sick:

HowTeamSmall.jpg

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
ooooh, what's Vernon Kaye's wife called, the one who hangs around with Bruce Forsyth on Strictly Come Dancing?

Someone once said she was dead behind the eyes, and I think that's a great description of her. Living proof of the fact that to be a female presenter on TV you can be as dense as anything, so long as you're pretty. Whereas if you're a bloke, you can be ugly, old AND shit (nice to see you...to see you...NICE!) and still have a job.

Edit: Tess Daly :thumbsup:

My wife constantly berates her dress sense and her seemingly desperate desire to wear clothes that make her breasts look lopsided.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
that ex palace and bradford striker who is a summariser on BBC these days...MARK f***ing BRIGHT.

to think some flower has taken time to expel oxygen for him to breathe it rather than a well deserving Rhino...he is a bloddy disgrace to humanity.

....and relax...

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
John Inverdale
Michael Gove
Davina McColl
John McCririck

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here