Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Penalty Takers?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
A lot of people seem to have left Ulloa off - why? Didn't he used to take pens for Almeria? Seems more than capable.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Good shout.

:thumbsup:

tumblr_lnnydpzd9R1qajc4eo1_500.png

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
A lot of people seem to have left Ulloa off - why? Didn't he used to take pens for Almeria? Seems more than capable.

Ulloa can barely run after about 70 minutes. If he's still on the field after 120 he will be absolutely spent. Tired players make mistakes.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ulloa can barely run after about 70 minutes. If he's still on the field after 120 he will be absolutely spent. Tired players make mistakes.
If we don't have tired players on the pitch, that may well explain why it's gone to penalties.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Good point - he looked absolutely cream-crackered in the last 15 mins against Boro... I suppose there's also the thing about his missed pen at Barnsley. I would still include him though.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You can relive the Woking penalty experience here in my living room with myself, Tony Meola's Loan Spell and a couple of other friends. I've no idea why but I couldn't even be arsed to video the last couple of goals. It does add to the overall crapness though and you can cut the atmosphere with a knife.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here