Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pearson gone ??

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Can only speculate, but McArthur probably said something snide. Pearson was a bit of a wally and I expect he regrets his reaction, but its all getting a bit blown out of proportion IMO.

Pearson and McArthur have history after he refused to move there from Wigan.

I would imagine that had something to do with it, that and Pearson is a mental head

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
As an outsider looking in there was no way McArthur meant to collide with Pearson that is a ridiculous assumption it was a complete accident. It seemed good natured at the start but when Pearson wouldn't let the Palace player up I think he said something to Pearson that he obviously didn't take too kindly to. However why on Earth he wouldn't let him up I do not know

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
He has now said it is MOTDs fault for making a mountain out of a molehill. Lineker has responded hinting he was sacked then reinstated yesterday. Sounds plausible.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
To be honest it appears that McArthur acted impeccably when most players would have lamped him and got sent off. Seems to me rather than him having lost the plot Pearson was trying to cheat by stopping McArthur get back to defend (Leicester were attacking at the time).

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Personally, I think Pearson believes the slower he talks gobbledygook, the more people that listen, think he is some type of Messiah:bowdown:
I just :yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here