Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peacehaven

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
peacehaven is a great club. funny was just talking about donny martin earlier, anyone local will remember him and gerry green.

Donny part of the local scottish mafia a good guy, left too early ....

Remember Gerry Green being worried that his funeral was being held on the day of the England versus Argentina, he neednt of worried ...

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Donny part of the local scottish mafia a good guy, left too early ....

Remember Gerry Green being worried that his funeral was being held on the day of the England versus Argentina, he neednt of worried ...

yeah terrible about donny. top bloke.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
oh well thank you so much for that, I thought little ol Peacehaven were playing Fishersgate (or perhaps Bishopstone or Hammerpot United even). I'm very pleased that you are enjoying the 'World Class' facilities at Falmer while you look down your nose at the 63 of us that follow their local team, It's a good job we didn't take your attitude when 1200 of us (who were effectively neighbours) were freezing our arses off at Gillingham, watching teams struggle to put a pass together. if we* hadn't endured that there'd be no team to play at Falmer, so you'd have to get a ST at Chelsea (if you haven't already got one)

*not after any medals here, just reminding some that most of us had to make do with non league facilities for many years and it didn't do us any harm

It's great that you support a local team, but why do you have to make football at the Amex seem so awful? I've been watching since I was a child in the family stand at the Goldstone, so don't really need you trying to patronise me with your 'Gillingham days' talk. You don't win any prizes for being a martyr.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
yeah terrible about donny. top bloke.

Remember Donny well. His son is one of my closest friends.

As for Peacehaven, my perception has changed over time. I used to think it was a complete armpit of a place, but now I realise it's just a normal suburban town. Looking at getting myself a place in Telscombe Cliffs next year myself, as house prices are a lot less than Saltdean despite being barely a mile East.

Who needs a world class stadium, when you can go to watch Peacehaven vs Fishersgate and have a chat with your neighbours. It's surely all anyone wants from a football game?!

and i'm patronising! you're the one taking the piss, I've already ruled myself out of 'being a martyr, try reading the post. As for me slagging off the Amex, find the post, good luck, I enjoy my seat in the East lower block B, i'll be around the bar, i'll wear my Black n White PTFC at the Barnsley match, feel free to question my Albion credentials, my 'Anti-Amexisms' or simply to find out more about our match against Fishersgate. (although i'll have to look that one up)

and i'm patronising! you're the one taking the piss, I've already ruled myself out of 'being a martyr, try reading the post. As for me slagging off the Amex, find the post, good luck, I enjoy my seat in the East lower block B, i'll be around the bar, i'll wear my Black n White PTFC at the Barnsley match, feel free to question my Albion credentials, my 'Anti-Amexisms' or simply to find out more about our match against Fishersgate. (although i'll have to look that one up)

im a lover not a fighter, what was I drinkin that night?....PS have I mentioned we've won the league?

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
FFS, Go to bed or start a Fookin Peacehaven forum up somewhere. How many threads to you need to post in! Well done on what ever you have now run along and tell someone who gives a fook!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
oh be nice, I'm a time served Albion fan, shall I start another Oscar out thread or one moaning about pies/songs/early leavers?

I think he's probably just a little narked at finding you've brought this up on five separate threads so far, including bouncing really old ones.

It's a free country, and I'm glad you're in a good mood, but don't complain when you find other people don't give a toss about Peacehaven on an Albion board.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
im a lover not a fighter, what was I drinkin that night?....PS have I mentioned we've won the league?

Well done to Peacehaven. A club certainly punching above their weight. Somewhere that I played loads of times when they were a County League side. Always windy there, and pretty awful facilities. I am going back a few years though to be fair, and I'm sure it's improved.

Where is the money coming from to pay the players this time?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here