Club employees come, club employees go.
Owners come, owners go.
Stadiums come, stadiums go.
Teams go up, teams go down.

Nothing is permanent.

Even supporters die eventually.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
If the Argus are denying it, it must be true.....

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
If PBOBE has already said right at the start the speculation that there is no truth in the rumours and he is happy to stay at Brighton, then shows again what top bloke we have at the club. Also lessons for other managers and players about how to deal with speculation when being linked to other teams

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
You are far more forgiving than me. Throwing money at things does not detract from the fact that they are still murdering bastards. I’d rather that changed before sports washing the most popular sports personally. They had a journalist chopped up and moved in a suitcase not that long ago along with other despicable traditions they continue with.

They get zero support from me buying up sports whilst still being medieval in so many ways regardless of small changes

I get the feeling that you are one of the fans who would actually welcome and be enthusiastic about a Saudi takeover of the Albion. You could have my prime seat at the Amex if that happened :angry:
If Bloom sold to the Saudis or any other kind of State-funded investment group I would be done with the Albion. I guess I'd probably still watch on the TV from time to time, but it would be Haywards Heath Town for me at the weekends.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Five weeks in Qatar was enough for me to hate everything about the soulless nature of an oil nation. The needless and ludicrous extravagance, the treatment of its citizens determined by their wealth, the hypocrisy surrounding cultural and religious 'values' conveniently ignored by the rich. A place where you're constantly told hospitality is the heart of everything they believe in - yet simultaneously frequently reminded that virtually anything you do as a Westerner is anathema. Don't drink, don't shake hands, don't dare look at a local woman, don't show the soles of your feet, don't gesture with your hands, don't use the mildest curse or raise your voice, don't wear shorts above the knee, definitely do not criticise the Emir in earshot of a local or do anything as disrespectful as have a photo taken in front of one of the many pictures of him around the place... the list is endless. Yes, what a warm and welcoming country.

Considering Saudi Arabia is deemed to be many, many times worse - and has an even more horrific record on human rights - good luck to anyone who'd want to spend more than 5 minutes there. I suppose, for the super-rich, most rules will not apply (as in Qatar) and with an endless supply of cheap labour to pander to your every whim life could be pretty sweet. That's if you're entirely devoid of a conscience. PBOBE doesn't strike me as the sort of bloke that falls into that category.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here