Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] PASSING ON A TICKET WARNING

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Yes I did misunderstand you. It's also been cleared up since my reply that the person who the ticket was transferred to is a longstanding member so no 'sting' involved. I've been virtually begging on here for tickets, & I've only got tickets due to the fact that a STH holders wife (not on here) booked a family holiday & (understandably, tbf) didn't take an FA semi finial into consideration, so I've got guest tickets from him & his son. If someone on here had offered me guest tickets, I'd have taken them, I have done before, on the last semi. I trusted them because they are a longstanding member of NSC. I was a bit scared though & when people asked me how I had tickets I didn't actually say that a kind person from a forum I posted on, offered to get me guest tickets, as it would've made me seem like a complete mug who'd been ripped off if I didn't get in! Thankfully it was a kind person & it's a day that will live on in mine & both Jnr's memory forever! 😊
NSC is a very unique place, everyone 'sort of' knows each other, without ever meeting them. NSC puts forward the case that the 'virtual' world can be the same as the 'real' world. If we were all to meet in a pub on Sunday with our usernames sellotaped to us, we'd all get on with each other. :D Whilst on the subject what pub is everyone meeting in? :lolol::albion2:
Try sticking ‘Swansman’ on your shirt and see how that goes 🙂

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes I did misunderstand you. It's also been cleared up since my reply that the person who the ticket was transferred to is a longstanding member so no 'sting' involved. I've been virtually begging on here for tickets, & I've only got tickets due to the fact that a STH holders wife (not on here) booked a family holiday & (understandably, tbf) didn't take an FA semi finial into consideration, so I've got guest tickets from him & his son. If someone on here had offered me guest tickets, I'd have taken them, I have done before, on the last semi. I trusted them because they are a longstanding member of NSC. I was a bit scared though & when people asked me how I had tickets I didn't actually say that a kind person from a forum I posted on, offered to get me guest tickets, as it would've made me seem like a complete mug who'd been ripped off if I didn't get in! Thankfully it was a kind person & it's a day that will live on in mine & both Jnr's memory forever! 😊
NSC is a very unique place, everyone 'sort of' knows each other, without ever meeting them. NSC puts forward the case that the 'virtual' world can be the same as the 'real' world. If we were all to meet in a pub on Sunday with our usernames sellotaped to us, we'd all get on with each other. :D Whilst on the subject what pub is everyone meeting in? :lolol::albion2:
I’ve trusted a couple of posters with guest tickets - long-standing and decent ones. I did worry suddenly yesterday briefly but also then realised it’s being nice and it’s perfectly legit. Looking after one term fans on here is what NSC is all about!

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Not possible with PB. Never wrong. Unable to ever admit to him or his staff being wrong, even when clear and obvious.
Aint that the truth. I received a reply from him after I took up a particular issue in recent years. I received a long reply as to why my definition of the facts were wrong plus other claims I knew to be not correct. Then in the very last paragraph he basically stated that the issue raised was never a problem and wouldn't be a problem going forward. Contradicting something he'd said at a pre season fans forum.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
The worst thing about this is that we are told that the main reason for not being allowed to pass tickets to a third party , is that , " it denies fans with a higher points tally the chance of attending "
Granted , Whilst this could be true when there are only 2000 or 3000 available ,
This argument loses water for this match when were 35000 available ?
And the punishment applied for this misdemeanour is , draconian

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Just to be clear - there will obviously be NO ID CHECKS at Wembley on Sunday as there will literally be thousands of people (with legit guest tickets) arriving with someone else's name on them

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just to be clear - there will obviously be NO ID CHECKS at Wembley on Sunday as there will literally be thousands of people (with legit guest tickets) arriving with someone else's name on them
Going to say, given the guest ticket situation how would this even work?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The worst thing about this is that we are told that the main reason for not being allowed to pass tickets to a third party , is that , " it denies fans with a higher points tally the chance of attending "
Granted , Whilst this could be true when there are only 2000 or 3000 available ,
This argument loses water for this match when were 35000 available ?
And the punishment applied for this misdemeanour is , draconian
It’s also the points the original holder will have banked to use for future priority

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Aint that the truth. I received a reply from him after I took up a particular issue in recent years. I received a long reply as to why my definition of the facts were wrong plus other claims I knew to be not correct. Then in the very last paragraph he basically stated that the issue raised was never a problem and wouldn't be a problem going forward. Contradicting something he'd said at a pre season fans forum.
Just let it go - you're not getting a flask into the Amex.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
This is a warning to anyone thinking of selling on there spare ticket(s). I wish someone had warned me!!

I confess to being ignorant of the terms and conditions of ticket sales as I suspect are many supporters.
I tried to get a refund for my ticket to the semi-final on Sunday and was told I could not.
So being someone who did not want to see the ticket go to waste or see an Albion supporter who really wanted to go but was denied as they were all sold out.
I arranged to pass on the confirmation email in exchange for the face value of the ticket.

This has cost me a 10 match home ban and my Albion account has been suspended. So anyone thinking of doing the same please be warned!!
Can I ask how did they catch you?

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
You're not going to read 15 pages of the thread to find out?! :lol:

He posted it for sale on here (NSC) and gave the block, row and seat number.
Yes , This just implies naivety , not skulduggery ,
Dosnt deserve a 10 game ban , equivalent to approx £300 fine !
Not cricket is it ?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I often wondered whether people would work out who I am , putting my silly humour to one side .
Kirsty is the posh one and probably goes for lunch in South Kensington :wink: :smile:
15C5846E-D778-45B5-8439-DC59AF33DBB9.jpeg

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004
Not cricket is it ?
Couldn't agree more! Apologies if my post came across as judgemental - it wasn't meant that way.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Are we getting points for the semi-finals ? even if , only one lot per person , so theres nothing gained for future pecking order
Think it's 5 - principle is thought it'll be seen as 'harvesting' - one of the reasons the 'no transfer' policy is being so rigourously enforced

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Not cricket is it ?
Those on a ban can put their ticket on the exchange for each match they’re missing (if a season ticket holder).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here