Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Passing of a loyal fan...

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
terribly sorry to hear about your tragic loss,being 16 I can't even begin to imagine how it would feel like to lose your father. I'm sure, when you're watching the first game at falmer, you'll find he will actually be with you:)
best wishes for the funeral, you and your family take care:)

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
its really hard to know what to say but my sincerest condolances to you and your family, it really puts things into perspective

Max's Dad

Jan 2, 2004
Eastbourne
Hang on in there during Sussex by the Sea. The song holds a similar family attachment to me and I well up at the best of times when I hear it.

It's very sad that your dad won't see the new stadium but if the chance comes along to buy a brick (as has been suggested in the past) it might be some small consolation that you could have your dad forever associated with the new ground.

Condolences, and all the best.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
My sincere condolences for the loss of your Dad, Harold. May he rest in peace.

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
So sorry to hear of your sad loss Kev, my wife lost her father last September, he was only 57, and the fallout was immense.

Thinging of you and your family.

Malcolm and Sara Y

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
RIP

So sad to hear the news, deepest sympathy

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Very sad news,shame such a loyal fan didn't get to sit at the new ground.Thoughts with your family at Stockport tomorrow.

Sometimes your feet are weary,
Sometimes the way is long,
Sometimes the day is dreary,
Sometimes the world goes wrong;
But if you let your voices ring,
Your care will fly away,
So we'll sing a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea.

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
So sad to hear of your tragic loss Harold. Condolences to all of your family from all of my family. I hope that one day when things are a little easier that a rendition of GOSBTS brings a smile to your face as it reminds you of all the great times you and your father had together.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here