Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Passing of a loyal fan...

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
Deepest condolences Harold. I wish some of the football's detractors could see that it's moments like this which make the club, and game in general so important to all our communities.

Up the Albion - and rest in peace.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sorry to hear that Harold.

57 is no age!

Condolences.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Harold,

Some of my fondest memories are of Albion matches with my Dad (who took me and my brothers first when I was aged 8).

The pride and love with which you speak of your Dad, Christopher, will always be with.

Sussex by the Sea sends a tingle down my spine at the best of times - I'm sure that will be a very special moment for you and your family.

I hope his dream comes true - the first time you watch the Albion at Falmer you will be able to say 'Dad would have loved this!'

Up the Albion !

:ascarf:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Condolences Harold, there are few enough people in Sussex who have the depth of passion that your father obviously had for the Blue and White cause, and he sounds as though he was a great man. Take pride in the fact that his passion lives on through you and your sons.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
:(
I am sorry to hear of your loss, its when things like this happen it makes you realise just how important your family is.

Take care

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
I wish you and your family every strength at this time; you have my deepest condolences. Your father sounds like a great dad.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
A very sad time. I too have been through losing my father, who was soley responsible for me becoming an Albion fan.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Really sorry to hear your sad news. Nice tribute to what sounds like a great Dad and a true fan. Remember the good times.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So sorry to hear about your loss Harold-some of us have already been through what you now feel. Just remember that your dad will be with you whenever you hear GOSBTS or whenever you watch The Albion.

Sincere condolences to you and your family.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here