Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Groß the raumdeuter

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Have to say I thought he looked knackered last night. It’s going to happen when you are first on the team sheet and now an international. Gives his all every game. Wonderful player.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Pascal has dropped off a little hasn't he.

Not just today, he looks to me like a player who needs a weekend off. I'm not sure the internationals are helping at this stage in his career. Neither is the fact that we have no realistic options to rest the guy.

We need to get him ticking again

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Obviously love the guy, living legend and all that

His corners today were absolutely rubbish. Even for us.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Got to admit, I keep thinking he should be further up the pitch. He should be doing what Lallana or Moder do for us, where he can really hurt an opponent.

When Pascal is playing well, he's a top PL midfielder. When he's off it, his lack of pace on the cover affects the overall balance of the side.

Of course, this is now for next season, as we're out of midfielders for this one.

Oh and Enciso on corners now. Time to move on with this

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
As usual, he's playing out of position, because he can and anyone else would be a lot shitter at it. He's been the get out of jail free card for years now.

I thought Moder should have swapped places with him. . .PG further up and Moder, being bigger/tougher? In the thick of it . . .

haing said that, Gross had a real tussle with Oedegard . . . . and did ok. . . . . Not sure PG would have got much joy from Rice Breathing down his neck. Further up the pitch.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nothing new I just can't help myself, when I see it, I have to share.

1713863838709.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here