[Albion] Pascal Gross new contract

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good news. The type of player that allows the youngsters to thrive in the team, hope he stays much longer than his new contract.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I just bloody love him. Is that so wrong? One of my favourite ever Brighton players - THE most important player in the side - and I’ve been watching this nonsense for a while. Wonderful news. Fabelhaft.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
There's a list of all of the squad contracts, expiry dates, age, HGP and loans all in one handy list over here >>

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I can’t remember another Albion player who plays so well in so many different positions. He is just a fantastic player and I’m so glad he has decided to give us the best years of his career.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So excited, he must be one of the cheapest quality players in the Premier League, a snip at £3m

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Amid all the joking about his lack of pace, it's easy to forget his stamina - he consistently plays 90 mins, and is always running as hard at the end of a game as at the beginning. Fantastic player.
Agreed, he doesn't slow down like other players, he keeps up his (one) pace throughout the whole game . But interesting that he hardly ever gets substituted under Roberto, because he is so important to the team and the system. Indeed just checking, he has already played more minutes this season, than any other season, apart from his first one in the PL where he played in ever game.
Just getting better and better

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Might need a Zimmer frame to get up and down the pitch, but will still hit those crisp incisive crosses. And even if the Cruyff Turn takes half an hour to complete he'll still beat the last defender.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The Bill Wyman of BHAFC.
Underrated by the media.
Rated by every coach he’s played under.
Yep, I remember seeing him in the European Cup Final in 1977. He'd lost a bit of pace by then but still showed the magic he does now.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I thought he was older than 31. Plenty of life in the old dog yet. As others have said, pace is not an important part of his game.
A big reason why we stayed out of the relegation zone in his first 3 years.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I can’t remember another Albion player who plays so well in so many different positions. He is just a fantastic player and I’m so glad he has decided to give us the best years of his career.
At Stamford Bridge, Ferguson gets injured, and Pascal moves seamlessly to RB.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports