[Travel] Parking For European Matches

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Snowflake

Jan 11, 2018
One just came up in car park c and I nabbed it . It just doesn’t seem right. I reckon they have a system issue. Keep refreshing your browser 😉

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
One just came up in car park c and I nabbed it . It just doesn’t seem right. I reckon they have a system issue. Keep refreshing your browser 😉
No issue - it is quite normal for someone to put a ticket in their basket and then change their mind, or fail to complete in time - card failure etc... so the ticket returns to sale.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
One just come up for the Bridge. I think people reserve one and change their mind, thereby freeing the odd one up

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I just refreshed and one came up. I wavered over buying it but then remembered the absolute FAFF of getting out of the Uni car park the last time I used it (vs. Man U in May - MacA's glorious 90+9 penalty!). Trains back to HH it is.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Anyone know if EDF is going to be made available for Bournemouth, Liverpool or Fulham?
Anecdotally it was said by one of the stewards there it was due to be in use for every weekend match this season. Why it isn't bookable well in advance I have no idea.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
When I went to book there were only 250 tickets on sale between the bridge and the university, so hopefully see the rest come on sale soon.
I presume the UEFA allocation will all come with onsite parking, maybe there are only 250 left after they have taken theirs?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How do they sell so quickly? Are people permanently logged into the site, refreshing? Or did people just have a tip off that 9am on Monday morning would be the time.
I guess people are "permanently logged into the site"; this is how it works when the second tier of away tickets goes on sale. Log on at 9am to avoid disappointment.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
AEK parking on sale now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports