Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Parking For European Matches

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
For Marseille there are some driveway spaces up off Coldean Lane for £10 - £15.

If you're mobile, so the longer walk isn't an issue, it's probably a better option as you can get away without the massive queues of the car parks:

I use JustPark, did a Coldean Lane one after Athens, and got very wet, it was like a river. Have booked others for the Marseilles and Ajax games. Cost nearly £30 though so maybe more expensive than those.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I use JustPark, did a Coldean Lane one after Athens, and got very wet, it was like a river. Have booked others for the Marseilles and Ajax games. Cost nearly £30 though so maybe more expensive than those.
To be fair everywhere was like a river after the Athens game.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yeah, the key is to get in quick. Nothing cheap left for Ajax - all £40+ but there are some reasonable ones for Marseille still - probably because it's still a way out.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Yeah, the key is to get in quick. Nothing cheap left for Ajax - all £40+ but there are some reasonable ones for Marseille still - probably because it's still a way out.
£40 🫣. Not a bad evening’s work

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
FFS missed out again! What p1sses me off is the lack of notice or publicity the club give to parking going on sale. I understand I might still miss out, or actually probably more likely to if more people know about it, but at least it would be slightly fairer system for those of us not refreshing the ticketing website all day for info.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
FFS missed out again! What p1sses me off is the lack of notice or publicity the club give to parking going on sale. I understand I might still miss out, or actually probably more likely to if more people know about it, but at least it would be slightly fairer system for those of us not refreshing the ticketing website all day for info.

The 9am time/date for these games has been on the Car Parking page for several days.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Parking is ridiculous... no season ticket, very few spaces released on scheduled day, sell out in minutes, maybe a lottery of some later releases but no schedule/system as to when that might be, shocking stewarding/exit from car parks etc...

So much good stuff about the Amex... parking is not one of them, and it's got worse.
don't get me started on the trains!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here