Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Parking For European Matches

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
Does anyone know what time the uni car park is open tomorrow? Want to get there early to experience the build up but not so early I can't park!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Has anyone seen details of parking release dates yet for the remaining two Europa League matches?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Nabbed a space at Bridge for Ajax

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Got one for Ajax. Went back for Marseille but all gone. Haven't worked out how to buy two tickets in one visit while in panic mode with only 2 minutes to work it out, make purchase, log in to bank and approve transaction, return to website and complete purchase.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Sold out within 2 mins. Mental

Parking is ridiculous... no season ticket, very few spaces released on scheduled day, sell out in minutes, maybe a lottery of some later releases but no schedule/system as to when that might be, shocking stewarding/exit from car parks etc...

So much good stuff about the Amex... parking is not one of them, and it's got worse.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Got one for Ajax. Went back for Marseille but all gone. Haven't worked out how to buy two tickets in one visit while in panic mode with only 2 minutes to work it out, make purchase, log in to bank and approve transaction, return to website and complete purchase.

'Continue shopping' once you have the first one in your basket, then pay for both together :thumbsup:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Yes, think you have to buy one at a time. I’ve just popped back on the off chance and nabbed a solitary Marseille space. Worth checking randomly.

Panic mode? I’ve woken up at 5am on the last two mornings mentally rehearsing my ticket purchasing approach. Didn’t work when I dithered!!

Seems like someone at the Albion has us hooked😉

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Missed this, but with constant refreshing I managed to pick up Ajax around 9:15 and Marseille at 9:25.

Keep refreshing - the odd one does come back up for sale from abandoned baskets etc.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
For Marseille there are some driveway spaces up off Coldean Lane for £10 - £15.

If you're mobile, so the longer walk isn't an issue, it's probably a better option as you can get away without the massive queues of the car parks:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here