Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parish on BBS

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I don't go in for the supposed fact that they did bailed us out for the love of the club. All businessmen have an exit strategy and to be honest no one can deny that the four of them are good at business. To me they are just chairmen

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
You need to get real mate. This football club consistently loses £5 million a year - it has done for many years - and we either try and break even (which is probably impossible) by selling stuff that you seem to despise or we sell another player.

And there it is ^^^^^^^ :lol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A chairman who's worried about getting neg reps on a message board from the fans.

This is award winning comedy :lolol:

albionite

May 20, 2009
Originally Posted by CPFC2010

I'm offering you the truth.

220 Queenstown Road, Battersea. Sw8

020 7821 2000

If you don't take me up on this you don't really have any right to continue calling me a liar do you?

So who is going to phone this number at 1pm today and call him a liar :ffsparr: :drama:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
6,600 posts from CPFC2010 in THREE YEARS?! Dear God that's some serious dedication...

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Originally Posted by CPFC2010

I'm offering you the truth.

220 Queenstown Road, Battersea. Sw8

020 7821 2000

If you don't take me up on this you don't really have any right to continue calling me a liar do you?

So who is going to phone this number at 1pm today and call him a liar :ffsparr: :drama:

Jamie him?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I could have sword that I read the exact same thread a few months ago now?? Is this really a new thread or has it been bumped. It's very very similar if so :/ weird.

That bloke was clearly a trol why he bothered responding to someone like that I don't know.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I could have sword that I read the exact same thread a few months ago now?? Is this really a new thread or has it been bumped. It's very very similar if so :/ weird.

That bloke was clearly a trol why he bothered responding to someone like that I don't know.

Because he's a bellend?

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
CPFC2010
rofl.gif

Jimmy Grimble

I would LOVE IT, just LOVE IT if chairman Nigel signed up on this forum to try and defend himself.

Could you imagine?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I would LOVE IT, just LOVE IT if chairman Nigel signed up on this forum to try and defend himself.

Could you imagine?
Tony should buy him, and gimp him out to us.

All the bloke does is highlight Tony's class and keep pointing out over and over again how lucky we are, for EVERYTHING.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle
Steve - Do you think perhaps you post a little too frequently on here? I think I post quite a lot and I've done 19,000+ posts in 13 years... You've done almost a third of that in under 3 years.

CPFC2010
That is a very valid point. Maybe I should let people post shit and go and sit in the garden.

UNBELIEVABLE. WHAT A TIT.

Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle
Steve - Do you think perhaps you post a little too frequently on here? I think I post quite a lot and I've done 19,000+ posts in 13 years... You've done almost a third of that in under 3 years.

CPFC2010
That is a very valid point. Maybe I should let people post shit and go and sit in the garden.

UNBELIEVABLE. WHAT A TIT.

Probably get some through his letterbox now.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
When I did that little joke that involved pointing the Zaha domain name at the UK Diving website I got a ton of shit from Palace fans. One saying he'd got information about my family and would use it if I stepped out of line again! God knows what information he has!!

To be honest though I kinda thought 'whatever, live by the internet - die by the internet!' and didn't take it any further. Just don't frequent the BBS so much anymore!

That was me - a little fan!

This is the CHAIRMAN giving out his address and phone number on a public forum and being properly agressive. He needs to be VERY, VERY careful.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's his work number, and business address, so not quite his home, but it's probably a little unwise.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
When I did that little joke that involved pointing the Zaha domain name at the UK Diving website I got a ton of shit from Palace fans. One saying he'd got information about my family and would use it if I stepped out of line again! God knows what information he has!!.

That's a but much as I thought it was hilarious, the way I see it is if you know who I am and where I live but still choose to threaten me over the Internet then your a prick

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Because he's a bellend?

The National Society of Bellends are shaking their collective heads in disbelief at Parish, they can't believe they now have a serious challenger to their lifetime president - Sepp Blatter, rumour has it they have sacked Blatter and are preparing an approach to get Parish in. Spokesman, Glans Erectus, said, "Steve Parish is consistently plunging new depths in his pursuit of utter bellendery, at the moment he is the front runner and the man we want as top knob in our top job".

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
The National Society of Bellends are shaking their collective heads in disbelief at Parish, they can't believe they now have a serious challenger to their lifetime president - Sepp Blatter, rumour has it they have sacked Blatter and are preparing an approach to get Parish in. Spokesman, Glans Erectus, said, "Steve Parish is consistently plunging new depths in his pursuit of utter bellendery, at the moment he is the front runner and the man we want as top knob in our top job".

Total dogs danglies, holloway is a certainty for that position

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here