Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parish on BBS

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I love the way most of you assume you're in the play offs already !

Much the same as you guys thought auto promotion was a possibility not so long ago, now there's a possibility you won't even be in the playoffs :lolol:

I'm a Brighton fan I don't assume anything, I was just musing an ideal scenario

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Much the same as you guys thought auto promotion was a possibility not so long ago, now there's a reasonable chance you won't even be in the playoffs :lolol:

Not me, I've always said the play offs .
I'm a bit long in the tooth to start crowing before the fat lady sings .

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Not me, I've always said the play offs .
I'm a bit long in the tooth to start crowing before the fat lady sings .

You are pretty much a sensible palace poster. Unfortunately you are not representative of most of your brethren who visit NSC. If there were more like you and less like Bustersdad/Silurian, Glenn-Murray/Seaside then I'm sure that whilst the rivalry would be healthy, the slanging matches would lessen and we would all be a little more amicable. Alas.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
That is lolz!

And where has he stated that? (Superior, snooty tone.)
Er, here mate.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
So the Palace directors have no idea what Holloway is writing about his own players in the press???? That is scary.

And this obviously doesn't apply to Wurzel?

"You shouldn't be seeing him training unless you are an employee of the club and if you are an employee of the club you shouldn't be posting disrespectful comments on here."

Slagging off his own players in the local press.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
The BBS is a little guilty pleasure of mine. I seldom come away without the warm fuzzy feeling of schadenfreude washing over me. Its good for the soul.

Last edited:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Can't help himself can he?

A Message From CPFC2010
We will NOT comment on transfers, player performances, wages, contracts etc

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Love the quote from CPFC2010 where he suggests someone has made up a Holloway quote about Dindane not being anywhere near match fit:

Palace fan: "Sounds like he definitely isn't going to play according to Ian's 'column'. Ridiculous signing when we were crying out for a CB and a midfielder who is calm on the ball"

CPFC2010: "Really? When did he write that and what did he say?"

Palace fan: posts link to Holloway column in the paper

CPFC2010: "Thanks for info"

Utterly ridiculous. Weird because they seem to have got the finances in order pretty well, but their PR is horrific

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Marvellous scenes.

Perhaps we should learn from it and not give them ammunition every time results don't go for us?

Nothing would piss them off more than a shrug of the shoulders at our end.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I can't work out if this is sarcastic or just completely unaware

I can vouch for that. He almost single handily turned a match around for Ivory Coast at the 2006 World Cup...​

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I can't work out if this is sarcastic or just completely unaware

I can vouch for that. He almost single handily turned a match around for Ivory Coast at the 2006 World Cup...​
What do you mean? (over my head)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The bit that made me laugh was this:

"if you are an employee of the club you shouldn't be posting disrespectful comments on here."

Pot, meet my friend Kettle.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I like when the Chairman says "Presumably you are refering to Dindane who you've never seen play football? Don't worry, it's not your money. But interesting that you rate him as a has been when the staff at our training ground don't. " - What, a person who probably spends £450 a year to watch his team.

Crazy thing to say - complete disrespect. If he is gonna whore himself around on fans message boards he has to be aware that you take some stick sometimes... it happens to all of us!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here