Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Panic Selling

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Footsie 100 down 10% today so far

Although my S&S Isa has taken a hit I am still slightly up but a good time to drip feed buying

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm waiting until I've had a tip :wink:

Speaking to my Dad today, he's able to max out on subscribing to shares ISA's before the 5th April.

My layman's idea for a plan was:
1. Pay the full sum in, investing 25% in highly recommended equities fund, 75% held in reserve eg in a cash fund with the intermediary.
2. Circa a month later, invest a further sum in equities, being 1/3 of the investment held back.
2. Ditto a month later-ish.
3. Ditto with the final 1/3 held back.

Please can I have your investment advice? Cheque in the post.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Speaking to my Dad today, he's able to max out on subscribing to shares ISA's before the 5th April.

1. Pay the full sum in, investing 25% in highly recommended equities fund, 75% held in reserve eg in a cash fund with the intermediary.
2. Circa a month later, invest a further sum in equities, being 1/3 of the investment held back.

I refer the right honourable gentleman to my previous statement

Safe investment if you want steady growth throughout the next few turbulent months -

Tattoo removal parlours

You have not been charged for this information :wink:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Pretty much what I'll be doing with 4 x ISA allowances...............timing of fund purchases TBC though.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Had a chat to my broker this morning, before the mayhem became mayhem plus.
Still doing nowt except enjoying a glass or two of wine with my young wife. I've told her that if I have to 'take it on the chin', all my worldly wealth will come to her..........if there is anything left!:D
Seriously though, not being a trader, I am sitting tight because I reckon we may hit a FTSE of 3500 before this is done.

Cheers!:cheers:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
About 33% correction from the recent peak which is still some way off the slump from the 2009 global financial crisis.

I'm going for around 50% correction, this is bad, very bad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here