Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse heading the Pompey way !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I think you are right. Doggy has a real problem , over 3500 comments on another teams website is not normal. He has a problem. How old would Doggy be I wonder?

To be fair he references that he is winding down after a hard days graft ... yet is on at 4pm. Pretty sure that gives him 45 minutes to pack up his pencil case and ruler, walk home, do his graft (homework) and then come online

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It helps me unwind after a hard days graft . Tbh who could resist this thread , it's a beaut . You'd better log off , the missus is coming !

Don't give me that, a job and a wife must be an alien concept to you, the amount of time you are on here, unless of course,she's the blow up kind

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
STOP BEING FAIR :moo:

OK, he is a bell cheese that lives in a croydon slum high rise and uses all his parents dial up allowance coming on here so he can pretend to be much better than he really is whilst also seeing what it would be like to support a club that can look local business in the eye

That better?

SAC

May 21, 2014
Portsmouth would have bought him for £5,000,000 and agreed to a 4 year contract on £250,000 a week. This when income from the PL was a quarter of what it is now.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Portsmouth would have bought him for £5,000,000 and agreed to a 4 year contract on £250,000 a week. This when income from the PL was a quarter of what it is now.

Can you PLEASE not let fact get in way of this all? I have already been told off for being fair and you will be next

Oh, and it probably would have been reported as £5,000,000 but then risen to £23,000,000 based on clauses such as keeping his bedroom tidy

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

At last some sense on the matter .

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Some time ago we had a debate about an 'away fans only' part of NSC which I was against.

This sad arsewipe Dougie and his huge post count makes me think how wrong I was. And the other CJTC's who say they are 'on call'.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Please please please can we have an Away End on NSC ?

Seriously, boot the palace uber trolls into it.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Some time ago we had a debate about an 'away fans only' part of NSC which I was against.

This sad arsewipe Dougie and his huge post count makes me think how wrong I was. And the other CJTC's who say they are 'on call'.

Personally I would welcome a away end , it would give us a free reign to post without the" ban him " brigade crying to the mods . The funny thing with the away end is that all the whingers , abusers , unfunny , childish , moronic and unwelcoming element of your fan base will all head for it and I include you in that list . It will be a bin fest and that's why it won't happen , who would the mods ban ???

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Personally I would welcome a away end , it would give us a free reign to post without the" ban him " brigade crying to the mods . The funny thing with the away end is that all the whingers , abusers , unfunny , childish , moronic and unwelcoming element of your fan base will all head for it and I include you in that list . It will be a bin fest and that's why it won't happen , who would the mods ban ???

If you consider us to be,whingers,abusers,unfunny,childish moronic,and unwelcoming, please, feel free to f**k off and never darken our door again.
You wouldn't be missed

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Why bother with a away end, with all the threads about palace (4 at the moment) might be better to have a home end. Why start thread after thread about palace and then moan about palace fans sticking up for their club ??

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I assume allowing a few pet Palace trolls on NSC helps drive up traffic/posts and despite the complaints some of our lot seem to encourage them by starting numerous Scum threads.

No need for an away end just auto divert these threads to The other stuff ... like the immigrant/muslim threads are.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton

I wouldn't go anywhere near it. I'd be happy to be able to avoid sad ***** like you. And you call us moronic. ****ing idiot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here