Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse heading the Pompey way !

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why bother with a away end, with all the threads about palace (4 at the moment) might be better to have a home end. Why start thread after thread about palace and then moan about palace fans sticking up for their club ??
It's the lies and libellous allegations about the albion, rather than the sticking up for palace, which is more of the problem.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Why bother with a away end, with all the threads about palace (4 at the moment) might be better to have a home end. Why start thread after thread about palace and then moan about palace fans sticking up for their club ??

Good point.
Although certain other palace posters like to troll non-palace threads and nothing is done about it.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
It's the lies and libellous allegations about the albion, rather than the sticking up for palace, which is more of the problem.

And everything posted on here about Palace is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth..

For example we constantly slate them over how their club cost the St John Ambulance thousands and yet it is those same fans who dipped into their pockets to make sure they didn't lose out.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
And everything posted on here about Palace is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth..

For example we constantly slate them over how their club cost the St John Ambulance thousands and yet it is those same fans who dipped into their pockets to make sure they didn't lose out.
I haven't checked every post, so wouldn't know.

Why are the palace trolls allowed to libel the albion with allegations about imposing a pence in the pound settlement on unwilling creditors ? ???

The sooner the libellous, lying scum amongst them are booted into an away end the better.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I am totally against having an away end on this board. The less that NSC resembles BBS the better.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Palarse paying E. Adebayor £75,000 a week with Spurs chipping in another £25,000 a week ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!! :tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser:

Spending money on the squad is why they are in the premier league, Southampton and Bournemouth are doing the same, not so long ago these teams were with us in the 3rd division or lower, our lack of investment in the team shows lack of ambition which is why we will be relegated before we are promoted. If you watched the game on a Saturday instead of playing with your new phone you would also see the requirement for strikers in our squad

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Spending money on the squad is why they are in the premier league, Southampton and Bournemouth are doing the same, not so long ago these teams were with us in the 3rd division or lower, our lack of investment in the team shows lack of ambition which is why we will be relegated before we are promoted. If you watched the game on a Saturday instead of playing with your new phone you would also see the requirement for strikers in our squad

So you spent your time on Saturday watching me on my phone ? Now that is creepy.
I'm surprised your not at Selhurst Saturdays instead of The Amex

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
I swear there are more Palarse on here than Albion fans al lot of the time, thats really weird.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Exactly. You poke a wasps nest, don't complain if you get stung.

If you cant slate or start a thread about your rivals on your own fans forum then where can you .Its called escapism and thats what fans forums are about !

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
So you spent your time on Saturday watching me on my phone ? Now that is creepy.
I'm surprised your not at Selhurst Saturdays instead of The Amex

Are you not more concerned as to why the 3 teams I have mentioned are in the PL and we are not than your stupid phone

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
if you cant slate or start a thread about your rivals on your own fans forum then where can you .its called escapism and thats what fans forums are about !

nail is hit on head !!!!!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I am totally against having an away end on this board. The less that NSC resembles BBS the better.

Fair enough ST. As I said, I am against it although I wouldn't have a clue what the BBS or any of their forums are like because I've never been on them; never have and never will. Because I'd come across as a sad loser like the morons we see on here. On call obviously and at the end of a hard working day. Seriously??

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
You are complaining about Palarse spending on the squad you are complaining about what they are doing right to stay in the P L, how is that derogatory you are complimenting them, can you not see that

No, not in the slightest I'm laughing at the absurd amount they are spending on a player who hasn't played football for a year been training on his own,
and a lot of them thinking that he will singularly fire them to the top of the PL.
Seems to me that you spend an awful lot of time on here sticking up for Palarse which i find incredibly weird to be honest and whats even more more is the amount of
Palarse that hang about a Brighton forum. Odd behaviour. **** em i hate them. Maybe you should try it too.

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
I am absolutely indifferent to Palace, have no interest in their plight (good or bad) and consider their toxic interest in our club and this thread an unintentional but satisfying compliment. Their club is a monument to dullness....

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
No, not in the slightest I'm laughing at the absurd amount they are spending on a player who hasn't played football for a year been training on his own,
and a lot of them thinking that he will singularly fire them to the top of the PL.
Seems to me that you spend an awful lot of time on here sticking up for Palarse which i find incredibly weird to be honest and whats even more more is the amount of
Palarse that hang about a Brighton forum. Odd behaviour. **** em i hate them. Maybe you should try it too.

We put Palace in the P L when we gave them Glenn get over our lack of abmbition

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
We put Palace in the P L when we gave them Glenn get over our lack of abmbition
Get over it. We did not 'give' Glenn Murray away. He was a free agent. Personally I was very much in favour of giving him a new deal but the powers that be made a mistake. Going on and on about it will not change a shred of the past however much you try. Your point simply fuels the palace trolls and picks argument after argument with your own fans. There is no way of knowing that if he'd stayed, whether he'd have done well for us and whether we'd have reached the premier league anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here