Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace's New Badge

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
View attachment 42506

As much as it pains me to say, it's actually not a bad redesign at all. The font is the only thing that takes away from it IMO. Plus the fact that it represents Palace.

Every time I look at our badge, I can't help but think they could have been a little more imaginative with the design..

I would prefer our board to not spend a fortune on a badge redesign. Clearly the palace board wanted to blow some of the Zaha money before the Inland Revenue got their hands on it.

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
I would prefer our board to not spend a fortune on a badge redesign. Clearly the palace board wanted to blow some of the Zaha money before the Inland Revenue got their hands on it.

I'd suggest that it wasn't a fortune seeing as Parrish's company is a design and Marketing company. If you're happy with the Arndale Centre on your shirts then keep hold of your money.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Was hoping for something far more embarrassing so am disappointed that it's actually ok

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
With the exception of the text meandering along the bottom it's really not that bad. Certainly better than some of those out there (Columbus Crew anyone?).

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I like it , they haven't strayed too far from the old one just updated it .

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
It is alot better than these ones that were doing to rounds not too long ago.
Crystal-palace.jpg

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I'd suggest that it wasn't a fortune seeing as Parrish's company is a design and Marketing company. If you're happy with the Arndale Centre on your shirts then keep hold of your money.

Arndale centre opened in 1981, our badge is based on a design from the mid '70's......

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
its not awful, but not brilliant...looks like a slightly updated version of their current one...I'm indifferent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here