Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace's New Badge

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I love it! The way the Eagle has its head bowed and hasn't got a grip of the ball like the old one. Excellent!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Hardly any red, the ball looks like it from the 60's NOT modern and the chicken is made up of blue and white stripes...imitation etc

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
I wonder why they also felt the need to have their average crowd this season at the bottom of the Badge !!!!!

Pikey Muppets

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Why have the club got their own design studio?

I'd be surprised if we haven't - someone has to produce all the graphics, layouts for promotional material/programmes etc.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
new-badge-642-px61-813161_478x359.jpg

As much as it pains me to say, it's actually not a bad redesign at all. The font is the only thing that takes away from it IMO. Plus the fact that it represents Palace.

Every time I look at our badge, I can't help but think they could have been a little more imaginative with the design..

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
View attachment 42506

As much as it pains me to say, it's actually not a bad redesign at all. The font is the only thing that takes away from it IMO. Plus the fact that it represents Palace.

Every time I look at our badge, I can't help but think they could have been a little more imaginative with the design..

Agree, although I think the font (looks like Futura to me) works fine too.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I've always thought the eagle on the current crest looks a bit...well..spazzy with its wings on all wrong.

The new one just looks comedic so jobs a good un.

Me too. A flid eagle for a team of twisted sisters.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nowt wrong with that except it's a Crystal Palace badge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here