Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

Wilton

Banned
Oct 15, 2015
Who are these usernames then ? What have they said to you? You are not being clear, and I am struggling to decipher your point.
I'm sure you do know, but they posted some vile stuff on the bbs, especially Hitler about not just Palace, but everyone.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm sure you do know, but they posted some vile stuff on the bbs, especially Hitler about not just Palace, but everyone.

Oh BBS. That explains why I cannot recognise them. As mentioned before I totally avoid Palace fan sites - I hate the deluded drivel enough on here, and have no intention of deliberately seeking out more of it.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Why would we all know about people who were posting on a Palace forum?

The idea of registering on a rival forum, posting crap on it and then complaining about being abused isn't one that's ever even crossed my mind.

I've only ever even looked at a Palace forum when they've been linked to on here. For some amusement.

Not everyone is like you.

Wilton

Banned
Oct 15, 2015
Why would we all know about people who were posting on a Palace forum?

The idea of registering on a rival forum, posting crap on it and then complaining about being abused isn't one that's ever even crossed my mind.

I've only ever even looked at a Palace forum when they've been linked to on here. For some amusement.

Not everyone is like you.
Fair comment , funny old world if everyone was like one person. But if they have some of my qualities they will be doing alright.
Example, support my local team, help local community ,help old ladies cross the road, contribute monthly to rspcc etc.... I think you get my point.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Fair comment , funny old world if everyone was like one person. But if they have some of my qualities they will be doing alright.
Example, support my local team, help local community ,help old ladies cross the road, contribute monthly to rspcc etc.... I think you get my point.

And he's good to his mum.

Seldom goes home.

(c) Morecambe and Wise, or possibly earlier.

The worlds most Boring Internet User?

Wilton

Banned
Oct 15, 2015
Oh BBS. That explains why I cannot recognise them. As mentioned before I totally avoid Palace fan sites - I hate the deluded drivel enough on here, and have no intention of deliberately seeking out more of it.
You know what, you are right and I'm not trying to be funny, will keep having a little look on here, as a guilty pleasure. Best of luck for the season, I think your make the play off just, then it's a lottery. No better feeling in sport than winning a play off final. Cheers

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

WUM. :wave:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The worlds most Boring Internet User?
Only if his other account is "Dougie".

It is astonishing to think that either of them might think anyone on here would want to read their drivel. It's either mind numbingly boring or tediously smug, or both.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
No better feeling in sport than winning a play off final.

World Cup Final goal? Ashes win? Ryder cup triumph? Olympic Gold? 147? Nine dart finish? Winning a major? Breaking a world record?

I think you mean witnessing someone else winning in a play off and feeling honour by association is the best feeling that you are ever going to get in sport.

You also forget that we all know what its like to see our team win a play off final. It was good, but it was no 1-1 draw against Hereford, a joy you will never know.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
World Cup Final goal? Ashes win? Ryder cup triumph? Olympic Gold? 147? Nine dart finish? Winning a major? Breaking a world record?

I think you mean witnessing someone else winning in a play off and feeling honour by association is the best feeling that you are ever going to get in sport.

You also forget that we all know what its like to see our team win a play off final. It was good, but it was no 1-1 draw against Hereford, a joy you will never know.

I wouldn't mind them experiencing it though, in fact I can only wish they do.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells

Spot on. That was better than England winning the World Cup.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
A
Only if his other account is "Dougie".

It is astonishing to think that either of them might think anyone on here would want to read their drivel. It's either mind numbingly boring or tediously smug, or both.
Oi ! Whose upset you tonight ?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
uploadfromtaptalk1449088391139.jpg

Yes they do, they keep banging on about it, or at least used to on BBS when I was on there.

Something to do with winning at Sheffield Wednesday just after they ripped off local business, charity and you and me by not paying tax. If, shock horror, they were relegated to the 3rd tier that would have been it. The FAB 4 you see would not have purchased the club for a quid.

Tossers the lot of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here