Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
To be fair English, wasn't my best subject, but in life I have done very well. Thanks for all your comments and to be perfectly honest, it's to me all a bit of fun and I can take as well as give. There is too much awful stuff going on in this world to worry about a bit verbals, and trust me I don't worry about it.

So, you've done well in life.
Is it tarmacing drives, selling lucky heather, (lucky heather, a pound a bunch, love) or is it pegs that is your main business?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Wilton has passed on. This troll is no more! He has ceased to be. 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker. 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace. If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies. His posting processes are now history. 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, He's shuffled off his mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! This is an ex-poster.

In other words, he's been banned.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Wilton has passed on. This troll is no more! He has ceased to be. 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker. 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace. If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies. His posting processes are now history. 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, He's shuffled off his mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! This is an ex-poster.

E'll be back, with a new name and the same old shite. Ban 'im earlier next time

albionite

May 20, 2009

Not before time, now for that other tedious bore goon dougie to be banned as well.

Wilton

Banned
Oct 15, 2015

In other words not banned, I'm quite happy to have some good old fashion banter, with proper Brighton fans, and I'll always counter argument any rubbish that's said about Palace on here. With an honest point of view.
Honest question is 32,odd posts the record on here ?. Just wandering as that is an awful lot. Off to sell some Tarmac now, great result for Fury on Saturday.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
In other words not banned, I'm quite happy to have some good old fashion banter, with proper Brighton fans, and I'll always counter argument any rubbish that's said about Palace on here. With an honest point of view.
Honest question is 32,odd posts the record on here ?. Just wandering as that is an awful lot. Off to sell some Tarmac now, great result for Fury on Saturday.

To be fair English, wasn't my best subject.

You weren't joking were you?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Happy to have some banter with the old school palace too (2010) but can't stand any of the new 10k coming on here acting like they've supported the club for 5 years - does my head in...

Wilton

Banned
Oct 15, 2015
Happy to have some banter with the old school palace too (2010) but can't stand any of the new 10k coming on here acting like they've supported the club for 5 years - does my head in...
I am old school, 68 onwards been through all the very bad and few good times. If your a old time Brighton fan you'll know what I mean.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Banter is welcome. Unlike the message boards of certain other clubs I can think of NSC doesn't discriminate against people just because they support another club.

Coming to someone else's house and calling them wankers isn't banter though.

I'd answer your honest question but it's incomprehensible.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011

Oh the irony :D

Bloom FC 2011

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Bloom FC 2011

The Blooms have been helping run and fund the club for about 50 years.

Whoops.

Do keep up fella.

(Little tip - when looking to engage in "banter" with rival fans, it helps to have the first ****ing clue what you're on about. Go away, read up on our 114 year history, then come back with some qualified "digs". Cheers.)

Last edited:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

Bloom FC 2011

Administration (again) in 2010, followed by this wad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here