Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace v Fulham

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
nr38l (1).jpg

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Good result for us as Fulham now have Spurs, Liverpool and Man City before hosting Leeds

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Palace, 2 chances, 2 games, 4 points. Stunk the place out.

Football is a bitch really, the high maintenance girlfriend who just doesn’t make sense.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Yet another turgid, boring, negative display from Palace, how do they continue toplay like that and get away with it.
The fact we lost to them after putting in a much better performance than Fulham today makes Monday even more sickening.

Something has gone right this weekend, that Palace team is utterly clapped and how we lost to it is incredible

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Fulham, Newcastle & us - 1 from 3 for relegation.

Potter will probably take us down but we are still learning

In all probability he won’t. Both us and Newcastle are 3 points better off with 12 to play. If you’ve only won 4 in 26, that’s a lot. And how are Burnley out of it 2 points above us when we’re 3 above Fulham. :shrug:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Yet another turgid, boring, negative display from Palace, how do they continue toplay like that and get away with it.
The fact we lost to them after putting in a much better performance than Fulham today makes Monday even more sickening.

I said it on Monday, I’ll say it again - I’d rather go down under potter than stay up watching the football to Hodgson serves up. 6 shots in two games against teams below them. That’s a shot every half an hour. Dreadful.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Look on the bright side. After a terrible week and two painful losses to teams around us, we are still in 16th spot, 3 points above the relegation zone.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Fulham, Newcastle & us - 1 from 3 for relegation.

Potter will probably take us down but we are still learning

Not creating chances and playing like Palace, Fulham and Newcastle and I may agree with you.
Until then I don't, we cannot bring in another striker, we could start Welbeck or bring in another from the squad, we just have to hope that we can start scoring from the chances.
But after Monday and yesterday and it is a theme for some time, I understand the negativity.
We are not in the bottom 3 we play well and create many chances, we have to hope that it will change rather than slag everyone off.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
A draw is a great result for us.

3 points behind us, plus the superior GD makes it as good as 4. They now have a very tough run coming up.

Get points against Leicester and Newcastle and things will swing back to positive again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here