Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace v Fulham

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Easy Fulham win, we are in the shit

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Absolutely no chance Fulham won't win. Palace are fvcking shyte, only we are capable of not beating them without Zaha. Fulham have their tails up.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Absolutely no chance Fulham won't win. Palace are fvcking shyte, only we are capable of not beating them without Zaha. Fulham have their tails up.

We’re appalling to watch , we’ve got no chance. Easy Fulham win to make things interesting.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Fulham might well nick the points today, but after that they've got Spurs, Liverpool and Man City in quick succession. Which is nice

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Just over an hour to go.

I expect to see:

Terrible turgid antifootball from the home team.
A spirited but desperate attempt at attacking football from Fulham.

I hope to see:

Lots of niggly tackles, minor injuries and many cards.

I wouldn't mind seeing:

Fulham broken by a late own goal.

I might watch the foxes taking on the arse mind.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Six loanees in the Fulham line up. Surprised they're allowed that many - is there a limit? - and if so what is it?

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Six loanees in the Fulham line up. Surprised they're allowed that many - is there a limit? - and if so what is it?
Only 1 from each club I think, not that I think it's right.

Probably me being bitter, but it's so dodgy these teams getting in players from the likes of PSG for peanuts for a season. Can't be good for the youth or the team who got promoted...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

It's a route anyone can take, Fulham have used it well and I suppose if they are successful they then try and buy them.
There should definitely be a limit though of maybe 3?

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Only 1 from each club I think, not that I think it's right.

Probably me being bitter, but it's so dodgy these teams getting in players from the likes of PSG for peanuts for a season. Can't be good for the youth or the team who got promoted...
Unless it's a loan deal like Knockaert's, eh????

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France

Shame we don’t take that approach- we might not have spunked 17 mil on Alireza, 20 mil on Webster etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here