Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace v Fulham

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Tomorrow, 12 noon on BBC 1

Fulham 4 points behind us, Palace 6 points ahead.

A Fulham win and it's seriously squeaky bum time. A Palace win and they're almost out of sight.

What are your feelings?

For me, Fulham winning would be the worst result. Rivalry aside, a Palace win or draw

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Palace are going through the motions and Fulham look bang up for it lately.
They also will not score two worldies like they did against us.
I think it'll be a draw though.
Still think Fulham are down.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It will be interesting to see how Fulham set about taking on Palace... They are playing for their lives too.

Palace win or draw. A Fulham win and ok, we're not down but by christ a point behind us and momentum with them confidence with them are we really up for a scrap?. We have gone from beating spurs and liverpool with confidence to having chance after chance including penalties without scoring. Can we score under pressure? At present we can't score at all!!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Don't worry, I'm putting a large wedge on a Fulham win. That in itself will guarantee they lose :thumbsup:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Easy win for Fulham. We know it, palace know it and Fulham know it. Palace are dreadful and used up a seasons luck on Monday.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I don't think, ultimately it will matter. We can't score goals and therefore we seldom win games. The management and coaching team seem to have no answers to change this situation which will mean we will be the architects of our own demise!!

sailor

May 7, 2013
BN27
Palace fan in peace,

We've been absolutely appalling, the past few games are probably the worst I've ever witnessed despite those 2 moments of magic, it says it all when instead of celebrating a goal you laugh at it. As for tomorrow, I couldn't possibly call it, if we turn up like we did on Monday then we will lose, like we would've done on Monday 999/1000. I always think surely it's a lot more draining to play so negatively, or just so badly but week in week out that's the magic game plan, but somehow we are picking up points here and there so there's a good chance we will come away with all 3 tomorrow, but one thing is for sure, it won't be pretty.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Easy win for Fulham. We know it, palace know it and Fulham know it. Palace are dreadful and used up a seasons luck on Monday.

Indeed. It is nailed on. Palace will be terrible as usual, but this time no flukes to bail them out.

barmyarmy

Banned
Feb 6, 2021
Looks nailed on for Fulham win but you just cant write palace off, they are where they are for a reason.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
We are hopeless at the moment, can’t see anything but a Fulham win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here