Palace tickets on sale (merged)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Got mine plus two.

I understand why some people are giving it a swerve but having spent so many years NOT getting to see us play them, I still enjoy these games even if we do get a crap view and pay over the odds.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Got mine at 17:49 plus two others. Delighted with this, spent so many years avoiding them due to the league I will take every match I can get.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Good luck all with tickets and hope you really enjoy your day out. I'm not going because of the price but having only seen us win once out of 6 attemps at the shit hole then I really can't handle seeing us taken apart and murray scoring a hat trick, I really can't.

theyellowdinosaur

Nov 29, 2011
I cant check how many points will i have i have a season ticket and went to 3 home cup games, barnsley last year and this year i have been to hull, watford, and ive bought wolves and huddersfield tickets

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I cant check how many points will i have i have a season ticket and went to 3 home cup games, barnsley last year and this year i have been to hull, watford, and ive bought wolves and huddersfield tickets

1000 + ( 20*3 + 10) / 2 + ( 10 * 4 ) = 1075, I think.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Good luck all with tickets and hope you really enjoy your day out. I'm not going because of the price but having only seen us win once out of 6 attemps at the shit hole then I really can't handle seeing us taken apart and murray scoring a hat trick, I really can't.

Agree with you, and simply cannot afford both Palace and Charlton in the same month, so made a judgement call that Charlton will be a more fun day out. No Selhurst kettling for me this time.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Purchased 4, flipping expensive for that sh1tehole

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
for comparison

Blackburn @ Selhurst 3 Nov

Standard Ticket Prices:

£26.00 Adults
£15.00 Over 65’s
£15.00 Students (on production of valid NUS card)
£15.00 Under 18’s

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
for comparison

Blackburn @ Selhurst 3 Nov

Standard Ticket Prices:

£26.00 Adults
£15.00 Over 65’s
£15.00 Students (on production of valid NUS card)
£15.00 Under 18’s

That is really taking the piss I sincerely hope their away allocation at the Amex is sufficiently inflated price wise to compensate

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
I've got enough points,just. But when I try to click on the checkout button on the website, it just keeps going back to the same page. Trying to buy one for me and one for my son, but won't go to the payment page. He's on my friends list and has the same points as me. WHY WON'T IT WORK!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just got mine...better than what I am watching at the f***ing moment

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I have 1170 points therefore cannot purchase until 5 pm Monday. With 2600 tickets for sale, are there still likely to be some available by then?

you'll definitely get one and people will sit wherever! stewards/police won't be too concerned and last few times there have been people in aisles.

be good if the club could update us on ticket sales every day though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports