Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Ahh ta

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We're on for an absolute hammering but I'd still love to go although I doubt I'll have enough loyalty points as the only games I've been to away this year have been PoTG.

You could always go looking like a "games maker" and sit in the home end :lol:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Think the Millwall cut off was 1150, so maybe slightly higher as Palace, would prefer 1300 and over so that the points actually mean something.

Don't understand all this doom and gloom and assuming we have lost already, I'm sure our strike force will come up trumps, so that's a 1-0 win with an own goal from Murray.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Think the Millwall cut off was 1150, so maybe slightly higher as Palace, would prefer 1300 and over so that the points actually mean something.

Don't understand all this doom and gloom and assuming we have lost already, I'm sure our strike force will come up trumps, so that's a 1-0 win with an own goal from Murray.

No it wasn't, they went on general sale for Millwall.

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Bet they dont sellout higher than 1000 points.if u are a season ticket holder and u want a ticket as long as u are on the ball u will get one

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Cant be bothered with this. 90mins of Zaha tearing us a new arsehole and FFS Murray hattrick.

NO THANKS

With you on this one. Vowed wouldn't visit the shit hole again after the corralling to Norwood Junction a few seasons back.:nono:

Am going to Blackpool this weekend which I hope will be more civilised but another tonking I suspect.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
With you on this one. Vowed wouldn't visit the shit hole again after the corralling to Norwood Junction a few seasons back.:nono:

Am going to Blackpool this weekend which I hope will be more civilised but another tonking I suspect.

Going to do Charlton instead of Palace this time as can't do both and I know I'll have a better day out at Charlton. Like you I can't face the Police kettling again.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
After last season, I' m not going to Palace this year. I have been there too many times, and the whole experience is simply crap.

Terrible view, £30.00, almost guaranteed trouble, herded like animals to the station, nowhere local to drink beforehand, Charlton is a better day out IMO.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
How many loyalty points for Palace tickets?

But it's not an enjoyable experience is it. I am normally racked with nerves for 90 minutes, or feeling utter despair. The only moment of all of my 6 derbies home and away that i really truly enjoyed was the final whistle in the McShane game. Seriously thinking of saving my money for Charlton the following week

We're on for an absolute hammering but I'd still love to go although I doubt I'll have enough loyalty points as the only games I've been to away this year have been PoTG.

On what basis do you think they will hammer us? They have failed to beat us on our last two visits and our squad is stronger this time.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I'm surprised there's nothing about tickets on the site assuming they come out tomorrow ???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've just taken a look at the away tickets section and cannot see anything.

I have to say this new website is very clunky and looks and feels quite dated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here