Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace tickets on sale (merged)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
After last season, I' m not going to Palace this year. I have been there too many times, and the whole experience is simply crap.

Terrible view, £30.00, almost guaranteed trouble, herded like animals to the station, nowhere local to drink beforehand, Charlton is a better day out IMO.

This. If the games had been further apart then I might have done both.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Apparantly meeting with MET Police today to confirm Kick Off time as Millwall v Charlton same day. This will prob delay the ticket details slightly.

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
But it's not an enjoyable experience is it. I am normally racked with nerves for 90 minutes, or feeling utter despair. The only moment of all of my 6 derbies home and away that i really truly enjoyed was the final whistle in the McShane game. Seriously thinking of saving my money for Charlton the following week

i know how you feel , i go to all derby games and hate every minute to many nerves! but i reckon the game will be tighter than a lot of people think, and yes i would settle for a draw in both games

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I can't say I'm desperate to go this time. We're bound to get thrashed and I'm not sure I can face it. It's boring enough watching us anywhere at the moment, but seeing our aimless, sideways shit served up at Selhurst might be a bridge too far for my heart.

Yep this add in Zaha WEAVING his magic and I dont think my sanity could take it as we are 1-0 with 10 mins to go and Poyet brings on a defensive midfielder.

I understand Copell doing it at 5-0 down and with the instructions "dont let it get out of hand"

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
How many loyalty points for Palace tickets?

Apparantly meeting with MET Police today to confirm Kick Off time as Millwall v Charlton same day. This will prob delay the ticket details slightly.

100+ post outrage if its moved when could have been done months ago

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Heard its still on the Saturday, but kick off time hasn't been sorted, live on sky maybe an option as well .

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
To be cheeky, any season ticket holders not going so i could use their fan number? :p

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
seagull website (e-cash top up ) is saying i have 1399 loyalty points i dont think this is right simply because of the odd 99 part. does anyone know where i can check this properly, thanx.

Who wouldn't want to go to Palace away?

After last season, I' m not going to Palace this year. I have been there too many times, and the whole experience is simply crap.

Terrible view, £30.00, almost guaranteed trouble, herded like animals to the station, nowhere local to drink beforehand, Charlton is a better day out IMO.

This and remember it's a club that exited administration by paying <2% of the £millions that it owed to HMRC in PAYE, NI and VAT collected on behalf of you and me but were never CPFC's to use to support their business.
Pay them anything directly out of my own pocket - are you mad?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
seagull website (e-cash top up ) is saying i have 1399 loyalty points i dont think this is right simply because of the odd 99 part. does anyone know where i can check this properly, thanx.

Go onto the bit where you buy tickets then click view purchase history, loyalist points are on the left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here