Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace - sore losers radio show?

slices

Jul 9, 2011
Someone pass this on to Cardiff..............they wud luv this!!!! **** me ive heard 1 trueful comment and the rest BAD LOSER shit.get a life palace.u lost and that's that.Good with the bad and all that.Proper bollox.but well worth the listen compared to heart fm lol

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I can't believe what I'm hearing :lol:
It's a radio show, and they can't even get people on who saw the game. To be fair though, he was at the game when we played at Selhurst, and that was enough to know that Brighton aren't a good team :facepalm:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I can't believe what I'm hearing :lol:
It's a radio show, and they can't even get people on who saw the game. To be fair though, he was at the game when we played at Selhurst, and that was enough to know that Brighton aren't a good team :facepalm:

It is stuff like this and their fans banging on about other clubs spending too much and heading for administration, to me truly makes the majority of their fans, the biggest hypocrites in English football.

Can remember another game this season where we have shouted "Hoof" more than yesterdays game against the Lumpers. Mass panic from the Scums backline.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
"On our day there's no better side in this league than us, no one can deny that ... I know Millwall fans that would agree"

Bugger that's proof then!!!

"They marked us out of the game and that's credit to us" ???

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
When I was in the 4th year (that's year 10 in new money), I had a homework assignment to make a 10 minute 'radio' broadcast at school with 2 class mates. I think the tape that we produced in about 30 minutes was more professional sounding than this piece of crap.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
We're also the 'bullying team' apparently...
And we've also got 'some real nasty players on the pitch'...

This has to be the ultimate definition of a Sore Loser.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
31-50 "I don't think that he (Buckley) was too influential; I don't think he was at his best"

32-10 "Weren't it Buckley that got past Parr for the cross for err...... one of their errr.. foreigners to 'ed in at the far post?"

"Yeh"

:wrong:

D

Deleted member 22389

They really have been rattled after yesterdays result. Apparently we bullied them off the park. What about Zaha going down like a sack of potatoes, not once but twice. The penalties didn't work out for them yesterday. Our players are nasty bits of work.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I managed precisely 7 minutes & 6 seconds of that deluded shite & now I'll never get that time back. What an absolute bunch of cretins.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I managed precisely 7 minutes & 6 seconds of that deluded shite & now I'll never get that time back. What an absolute bunch of cretins.

I've really enjoyed listening to all of it; there's been some brilliant contradictory quotes throughout. I'd recommend anyone listen to it for a good laugh, particularly when they're trying to slag off the Cardiff fans who contacted them.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I've really enjoyed listening to all of it; there's been some brilliant contradictory quotes throughout. I'd recommend anyone listen to it for a good laugh, particularly when they're trying to slag off the Cardiff fans who contacted them.

They must have done this for comic relief, where do we send our donations? Best laugh for sometime for me.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

Rather you than me. Obviously. :thumbsup:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
"For 60 out of the 90 minutes we were a better team dan dem. I can only comment from the commentary cos I wasn't there"

This is amazing.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here