Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace - sore losers radio show?

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
This is utter comedy gold. The authority who calls himself Jell (sp?) claims they lost 9-0 on a Tuesday and then beat them 4-3 in the Cup the next Saturday and he claims to have been at both. These are the facts Jell (sp?):

Tuesday September 12, 1989: Liverpool 9, Palace 0

Sunday April 8, 1990: Palace 4, Liverpool 3

Love the casual racism at the end as well...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Oh my God have they not watched the skill of the third goal back as many times as i have...... bunch of simpletons......

No; they haven't watched it once. From what I can gather, the only person on that podcast who actually watched the game was the main presenter. The others all relied on the radio commentary to form their options that we're an unskilful side of cloggers.

D

Deleted member 22389

Somebody needs to keep a copy of this transmission. If the worst nightmare comes true and we somehow manage to get prompted, we can play that segment back over and over again.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Does anyone know what interpratating means ???

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
"For 60 minutes we were the better side" ?????????

What bloody match was he watching inbred knob ha ha JESUS :ffsparr:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
"They are not a better footballing side than us (x 100) and they never will be" - truly, truly absurd!!

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
'If we (palace) dont go up this season we will be ok because we will have a whole lot of money because some of our players will be off'.

'They (Brighton) are bullies and they bullied us all day long',.....Yes we nicked your dinner money good an proper and your point is?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Their game plan was better than ours, they set up better than us, we dont have a plan B, our plan B is Kevin Phillips.

Yes we have a plan B it just did'nt work.

And we are not a better side than them.

What makes me laugh is that they didn't see the game and one of them turned the radio off half way.....

Last edited:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
That can't be right, one Palace fan wrote in and said 'Glad I was working'.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
"For 60 out of the 90 minutes we were a better team dan dem. I can only comment from the commentary cos I wasn't there"

This is amazing.

:lolol:

This is probably one of the stupidest things I've ever heard broadcast. Apart from the fact that he wasn't even there, he's talking about 60 mins in which they scored none and conceded 3.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Maybe the radio commentary was switched off / lost connection whenever we attacked and when we scored our goals .. so they had about 25-mins of them not acheiving a lot

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Had some on the train to burn today, unbelieveable broadcast. Amazes me how Palace are so deludedand have such a superior view of themselves. Seems if they don't go up they will be loaded with cash as their best players are all Prem quality. Seems they have a special relationship with Cardiff too..

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Is this some kind of Care in the Community project? Or just a step down from student radio? A bit like listening to TalkSport - I don't really want to listen to it, but can't help because it's so bad.

Buckley, "nasty little player" :lol:

"I feel sorry for Brighton fans watching that week in, week out" Yeah, I'm proper gutted!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
"I'm not bovvered meself. If it woz Charlton that beat us, I wouldn't be able to do this, I'd be out huntin wild dogs of sumfink"

" yeah, coz there's a ot of them abaht ain't there, wild dogs?, they're called foxes mate"

What bellendery is this?

" I thought Zaha was fantastic, a bit selfish and showboating and he could have done better but yeah, fantastic"

Why wasn't Dobbie playing? Ha ha ha ha ha...

cobbyseagull

Jul 31, 2008
"the only clinical thing about them is those little plastic gloves they wear to games" ???

they really do not make any sense on that crap...........

holradio

Oct 7, 2012
We're loving all the quality feedback. Keep it coming.

For the record, it was just Jel who wasn't either at the game or the beam back.

We're not doing the show this week but it'll be great to speak to you all on the 31st, I suspect you'll all chicken out again though, like last time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here