Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace - sore losers radio show?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Yeah that was much better !
The other gents should never have whacked that 1st show out because they just embarrass themselves when they aren't supervised but good on ya fella's.

Not sure where the "sole less bowl" is that dear old uncle Albert speaks of though bless his little cottons. Has he ever been to the Amex or does he have the capability to tune into special telepathic vibes that gauge the atmosphere through 5 live.

Also the Liverpool tracky thing he was banging on about reeks of bollocks !
I'm sure at least one palace fan would have got picture if they saw that.
I missed getting a snap of a palace fan with Man U socks on by a couple of seconds don't ya know.
Seriously though fair play to the main presenter, all adds to the rivalry & in a good way

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The main presenter is a very decent host and, although understandably biased towards Palace, can accept defeat with the reality that they were outplayed by the better team on the day. The other 3 seem to need him to stop them saying stuff that makes them sound stupid.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
sole less bowl - He dont have a clue does he that Jel lol..

They are so jealous of our stadium its untrue. JCL's? thanks for the money....

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
The Liverpool 'trackie' comment was laughable,..... not a chance,........ never seen it, hopefully never will amongst the home fans anyway.

The rest of the 'cast was well managed by the host, who actually made fools out of some of his sidekicks,... he needs to recruit from a deeper gene pool I think.

That fella just wouldn't accept that Bridge 'managed' Zahaha on the day, would he?... constant references to £15 million.....

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
The host seems like a decent bloke. The other's I imagine with trousers dangling round their ankles so you can see their white socks, wearing rucksacks and NHS glasses held together by a plaster, loitering around outside Selhurst Park waiting to get autographs.

I may be generalising a bit though!

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
They were right about the glue sniffing Alex needing surgery lol what a plonker.

St Moritz

Nov 19, 2012
The host seems like a decent bloke. The other's I imagine with trousers dangling round their ankles so you can see their white socks, wearing rucksacks and NHS glasses held together by a plaster, loitering around outside Selhurst Park waiting to get autographs.

I may be generalising a bit though!

Yes you most certainly are!

King Henrys finest

Mar 24, 2013
New to this thread, but there's something you need to know about one of those 'presenters'.

Jel or jelholyoake as he's known on hol is not a crystal palace supporter.

You read that right.

He's a Liverpool fan, the worst plastic sort too running round croydon in the 70s and 80s giving grief to the true palace boys. Let me assure you, i despise you lot, as you despise us, in a good and healthy way. But one thing despised more is a plastic claiming to be a spokesperson for decent Palace boys. That turd is nothing of the sort.

Surprised he got the Liverpool dates wrong, he went to villa park for the 4-3, but went in the Liverpool end. This bellend speaks for no one but himself and is an embarassment to the proper palace boys.

holradio

Oct 7, 2012
New to this thread, but there's something you need to know about one of those 'presenters'.

Jel or jelholyoake as he's known on hol is not a crystal palace supporter.

You read that right.

He's a Liverpool fan, the worst plastic sort too running round croydon in the 70s and 80s giving grief to the true palace boys. Let me assure you, i despise you lot, as you despise us, in a good and healthy way. But one thing despised more is a plastic claiming to be a spokesperson for decent Palace boys. That turd is nothing of the sort.

Surprised he got the Liverpool dates wrong, he went to villa park for the 4-3, but went in the Liverpool end. This bellend speaks for no one but himself and is an embarassment to the proper palace boys.

:tosser:

I don't know to what degree, but he has openly admitted being a fan of liverpool at some stage of his life. However, there is no denying his passion for Palace and I also know he follows non-league football team closely. If he's plastic, he's the most passionate plastic I've ever met.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011

I don't know to what degree, but he has openly admitted being a fan of liverpool at some stage of his life. However, there is no denying his passion for Palace and I also know he follows non-league football team closely. If he's plastic, he's the most passionate plastic I've ever met.

Aaaahaha so he can do it but if a brighton supporter does it he calls us plastic..... Brilliant !!!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
That'd be like us having an Arsenal fan doing the fans phone in...oh, hang on...

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

So Liverpool, us and a non league team. At least he's erm loyal :facepalm:

St Moritz

Nov 19, 2012
Jel may be a few things, but he is certainly not a bell end.
He has had an stalker and has now 'resigned' from holmesdale.net as a result of some pretty unsavoury messages and threats. I think the stalker may have followed him on here once and threatened to publish his address.
Nice.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
He has had an stalker and has now 'resigned' from holmesdale.net as a result of some pretty unsavoury messages and threats. I think the stalker may have followed him on here once and threatened to publish his address.
Nice.

But he IS a plastic

Nice.

Anyone who supports Liverpool is a Bellend.

FACT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here