Palace sign Spain U20's Captain

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WeScored3...

Banned
Nov 19, 2012
Read it again. I said Phillips has done something none of your players have ever done 'score a goal to reach the Premiership'. Is that simple enough for you seaweed?

Bringing up the Kusczack medals really is scraping the barrel isn't it? I'm sure he made a valuable contribution, warming the bench for United's first team keeper.

I don't think I've come across a set of fans that are so delusional and clutch at straws at almost every opportunity as the Sea-Girls...imagine what they'd be like if they ever had bragging rights over us

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I don't think I've come across a set of fans that are so delusional and clutch at straws at almost every opportunity as the Sea-Girls...imagine what they'd be like if they ever had bragging rights over us

Not just a palace w anker an arrogant palace w anker

What you lot need to understand is no matter which division your shitty club may fortunatly find itself in we will always be able to look down on you with your shittip of a ground , mentaly subnormal support and wannabe Barca kit because we are NOT, thankfully, crystal ****ing palace

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

What you lot need to understand is no matter which division your shitty club may fortunatly find itself in we will always be able to look down on you with your shittip of a ground , mentaly subnormal support and wannabe Barca kit because we are NOT, thankfully, crystal ****ing palace

You missed out the e in fortunatly, and crystal and palace should start with capitals.
What's a shittip ?
Sorry to be pedantic .

CPFC 35

Banned
Jul 20, 2013

This is all You have over us and Both are Temporary so Enjoy it while it lasts, we sure did for 3 decades.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Really. You probably haven't looked very hard then. We're certainly not as arrogant as the Palace fans on here.

As for bragging rights, I assume you would all disappear and not post on NSC (as happened after we beat you 3-0).

CPFC 35

Banned
Jul 20, 2013
You joined another team's forum to say this. That's pathetic.

As for being temporary, I'm pretty confident you're ground won't be as good as the Amex for a long time (if ever).

And? Who wants a Ground like the SHAMEX anyway, we dont. Happy with a Revamped Ground like many other teams have. You can shove Your Theatre of Dreams, it wont Make You a Larger club and Certainly not Larger than us.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
You missed out the e in fortunatly, and crystal and palace should start with capitals.
What's a shittip ?
Sorry to be pedantic .

Thats what happens when you post via mobile, spelling mistakes and poor grammar, although I do vaguely remember my infant school teacher constantly reminding us capitals should be "used for important words" which immediately negates any need for them when mentioning your pisspot of a club.
As for not knowing what a shittip is, I can't believe you don't if your one of the 14000 or so subhumans that drag their sad carcasses to SE25 every other week, or maybe your one of the extra 16000 Wembley "fans"?

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
He's still done more than any of your players have ever done. Score a goal to reach the Premiership.

He's back again the poor lad. I would conserve all your energies for the prem forums, don't waste time on lill ol Brighton.Why waste your time. Speaking to a physcologist in my block of flats he thinks the reason Palace fans keep posting is because you feel in your depth as opposed to being out of your depth in The Prem. Interesting conversation.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
And? Who wants a Ground like the SHAMEX anyway, we dont. Happy with a Revamped Ground like many other teams have. You can shove Your Theatre of Dreams, it wont Make You a Larger club and Certainly not Larger than us.

That's a hilarious name. Did your mum make that up and spell it for you?

Did I say it would make us a larger club? Just that it will be better than yours ever will be. When exactly are you planning on revamping Selhurst? Certainly needs it seeing as it's a complete dump!

This is all You have over us and Both are Temporary so Enjoy it while it lasts, we sure did for 3 decades.

Don't forget the two administrations and the shafting of the St.Johns Ambulance. Plus the fact Palace are now on their third formation - oh and the very recent revelation that the self proclaimed "best fans in the UK" couldn't sell 16k season tickets for the Prem :ffsparr::lolol::ffsparr:

CPFC 35

Banned
Jul 20, 2013
That's a hilarious name. Did your mum make that up and spell it for you?

Did I say it would make us a larger club? Just that it will be better than yours ever will be. When exactly are you planning on revamping Selhurst? Certainly needs it seeing as it's a complete dump!

When it does get revamped, whats Your excuse then?. And Define "Better" Cause ours will have 40K and state of the art facilities so i presume Your referring to the Looks.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
When it does get revamped, whats Your excuse then?. And Define "Better" Cause ours will have 40K and state of the art facilities so i presume Your referring to the Looks.

I'm sure it will look amazing when a massive crowd of 15,000 fans come along. Obviously, if any extra fans on top of that come along they must be Premier League plastics as you assume all ours are.

CPFC 35

Banned
Jul 20, 2013
Don't forget the two administrations and the shafting of the St.Johns Ambulance. Plus the fact Palace are now on their third formation - oh and the very recent revelation that the self proclaimed "best fans in the UK" couldn't sell 16k season tickets for the Prem :ffsparr::lolol::ffsparr:

I Think Youll find we have sold our Season tickets and are Held Back Because our ground is in a timewarp. Admin-We Got in Debt Took the 10 points yet despite this still stayed up, and shafted Local Businesses to 2P in the £. Oh and the fans payed off St Johns.

CPFC 35

Banned
Jul 20, 2013
I'm sure it will look amazing when a massive crowd of 15,000 fans come along. Obviously, if any extra fans on top of that come along they must be Premier League plastics as you assume all ours are.

Every team has Premier League Plastics. And Were Selling Out Selhurst this season and will only get Better if we Maintain Prem status and do the Ground.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Every team has Premier League Plastics. And Were Selling Out Selhurst this season and will only get Better if we Maintain Prem status and do the Ground.

Great, so pleased for you, but not really interested. Perhaps if you just do one back to your own forum, then some might be interested, you sad act.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports