Palace sign Spain U20's Captain

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
No it doesn't. What's your point?

Bless, my point is that kuzsack has several premier league winners medals which is significantly more than Phillips, or indeed the crest if your squad has so your post about Phillips doing more than any of the current Bha squad is actually wrong.

Simple enough for you Nige?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

SOTF

Banned
Jul 18, 2013
Palace have now officially signed Kevin Phillips with Help The Aged as his kit sponsor.

You could only dream of having a player of Kevin Phillips pedigree, class and history playing for your football club.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
So a three sided ground in prospect from the end of next season and for how many seasons?
At least three stands need rebuilding i would think.

Probably do a stand at a time.
The old stand is the most urgent, but they've got the room to build a new stand behind it , so they could possibly continue using it during construction.The Whitehorse has the foundations to take another tier, so that looks the most likely one to start with.
The Arthur is the most problematic one with the close proximity of residents, and I should imagine it would be the last one to be done.
So you away fans will have to suffer it for a few more years yet !

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
You could only dream of having a player of Kevin Phillips pedigree, class and history playing for your football club.

But they've got CMS
Sponsored by Battersea dogs home !

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Bless, my point is that kuzsack has several premier league winners medals which is significantly more than Phillips, or indeed the crest if your squad has so your post about Phillips doing more than any of the current Bha squad is actually wrong.

Won them by sitting on his arse on the bench.

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25

Read it again. I said Phillips has done something none of your players have ever done 'score a goal to reach the Premiership'. Is that simple enough for you seaweed?

Bringing up the Kusczack medals really is scraping the barrel isn't it? I'm sure he made a valuable contribution, warming the bench for United's first team keeper.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Won them by sitting on his arse on the bench.

The gobshite Crookshank who gave it large in front of Palace fans in march but ended up with egg on his face in front of us in that legendary playoff win.
The abuse he got from me alone and the look on his face when he picked that ball out the net from Zahas rocket will stay with me forever.
He who laughs last.....

albionite

May 20, 2009
The gobshite Crookshank who gave it large in front of Palace fans in march but ended up with egg on his face in front of us in that legendary playoff win.
The abuse he got from me alone and the look on his face when he picked that ball out the net from Zahas rocket will stay with me forever.
He who laughs last.....

You guys really do lead sad life's if that is what gets you off plus hanging around on NSC waiting for a nigel related thread

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Dubious penalty? :lolol:

Now that really is clutching at the proverbial straws isn't it?

By palaces standards last season it was nailed on ,but I can guarantee youd be ****ed off with someone going down so easily when he could've stayed on his feet . Zaha had the beating of cassetti and could've easily of continued his run.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Read it again. I said Phillips has done something none of your players have ever done 'score a goal to reach the Premiership'. Is that simple enough for you seaweed?

No you didn't you said phillips has done more than any of our players have ,not something any of our players haven't.

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton
He who laughs last.....
After your inbred fans were lobbing coins at him, Scum.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
He's still done more than any of your players have ever done. Score a goal to reach the Premiership.

Bringing up the Kusczack medals really is scraping the barrel isn't it? I'm sure he made a valuable contribution, warming the bench for United's first team keeper.

Nope you definitely said "He's still done more than any of your players have ever done. Score a goal to reach the Premiership."

Kusczacks last game for united was last game of the season and were presented the prem trophy at the end of the game, significantly more than any current palace player has done.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
yes exactly he's done more than any of your players have, he's scored a goal to reach the premiership.

Comprende?

I do "comprende" I also "comprende" that changing a full stop for a comma and vici versa significantly changes the accentuation of a sentence. I suggest you take this little bit of knowledge I have passed to you , go to your original post and re-read it.....comprende?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports