Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace sign Spain U20's Captain

albionite

May 20, 2009
I don't use the Holmesdale. Just commenting on a Palace thread, what do you think needs moderating here?

I thought you said there was no point. Got my hopes up that you had buggered off. Should of expected a nigel to make a comment that had chance of being true.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
No quite sure why you think Blackpool are a smaller sized club than Palace. They have a more modern stadium, more honours and similar sized crowds as you.

They have won the FA cup been in the top division of the English Football for 27 years since the war.
Have almost rebuilt their ground and don't play in a shit heap. No I don't understand his arrogant view either.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
It's like a never ending tag team of Palace retards, one gets knocked over another one appears. I imagine this thread in linked to BBS? Can't see any other reason why so many PREMIER LEAGUE PALACE fans feel the need to sign up on here post season and come on here all puffy chested. They should be bigging themselves up against the teams they'll be playing next season, surely?

As they have said their new rivals are Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and Fulham. You would think they would be happier talking to all those fans about their many games they have played in Europe and asking their fans what they think of the Palace wonder signings. It beats me why our opinion is so important to them.

Syph

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
I thought you said there was no point. Got my hopes up that you had buggered off. Should of expected a nigel to make a comment that had chance of being true.

I said there was no point discussing it with you. Everyone else seems okay.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Vince Hilaire's Asol and Big Gay Al like to give feedback on what happens here. :lol:

For those playing Super Scum Bingo , number 2 and number 6 respectively.
(VHA on NSC and Little Al)

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
These bellends have come from Homesdale they are trying to see how quick they can get banned. Shame our mods don't seem to be playing their game. Only one banned so far.

Got better things to do, than to play stupid games with a bunch of palace schoolkids.

The Rock says...

Jul 19, 2013
Face it, your fans are the most arrogant and deluded set of supporters out there and in a country that has Leeds, Tottenham and Chelsea fans, that takes some doing. You were all so happy to discuss our team (obsessively) when we were doing badly, just a quick typing of Palace into the search engine proves this. Yet now we have left you behind, it suddenly stops and you don't want to know when our fans come on here. If you're willing to dish it out, be able to take it back :whistle:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Face it, your fans are the most arrogant and deluded sets of supports out there and in a country that has Leeds, Tottenham and Chelsea fans, that takes some doing. You were all so happy to discuss our team when we were doing badly, just a quick typing of Palace into the search ending proves this. Yet now we have left you behind, it suddenly stops and you don't want to know when our fans come on here. If you're willing to dish it out, be able to take it back :whistle:

lowest points total ever next year......well maybe more than derby got.......you'll finish with around 26 points and be straight back down......then we'll see who's left who behind.....now be a good little pikey troll and **** off.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Face it, your fans are the most arrogant and deluded set of supporters out there and in a country that has Leeds, Tottenham and Chelsea fans, that takes some doing. You were all so happy to discuss our team (obsessively) when we were doing badly, just a quick typing of Palace into the search engine proves this. Yet now we have left you behind, it suddenly stops and you don't want to know when our fans come on here. If you're willing to dish it out, be able to take it back :whistle:

Didn't have the bollocks to come on here just after at Patrick's day did you?

Bless the approved schools in croydump must have finished early for summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

No arrogance or delusion from Brighton fans , we just know we're better than you by doing it the proper way without breaking and bending the rules because there is no proper punishment for cheating the system.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...

So why are you like Swansea again?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

Give it a month into your season, you wont want to come on here then.

The Rock says...

Jul 19, 2013
So why are you like Swansea again?

Sorry, I missed this earlier, lets think...Well, we have the same budget as they did when they came up (as confirmed by Parish), same fanbase size, similar training facilities, both of us went up via the Play Offs, same formation as they used, 4-3-3...oh, but our manager has more Premier League experience than Brendan Rodgers had and we have the draw of London :cheers:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

I think you will find that we have been fairly accommodating to you. However, when you are at someone else's house don't criticise their curtains or you won't be invited back.

You won't find many Albion fans saying we should have beaten you in the play offs. You took your chances in the second leg and Holloway outwitted Poyet, we have no complaints about that.

At the same time you will surely concede (privately if not publicly) that your form for the last 3/4 months of the season was poor, and with Zaha gone and Murray out until who knows when you have a couple of big holes to fill.

Enjoy your season, whatever it brings.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Sorry, I missed this earlier, lets think...Well, we have the same budget as they did when they came up (as confirmed by Parish), same fanbase size, similar training facilities, same formation as they used, 4-3-3...oh, but our manager has more Premier League experience than Rogers had :cheers:

What was you saying about the most arrogant and deluded fans, you take the biscuit.

I thought you was Kirby at first but even though he is a tool he doesn't come as close to seaside eagle/glynn murray. Why haven't you kept with the name seaside, you went awol after the game in March. I can see you disappearing once the season starts and the nigels lose most weeks.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Sorry, I missed this earlier, lets think...Well, we have the same budget as they did when they came up (as confirmed by Parish), same fanbase size, similar training facilities, both went up via the Play Offs, same formation as they used, 4-3-3...oh, but our manager has more Premier League experience than Brendan Rodgers had :cheers:

Interesting, I'm sure Mr Parish may well be correct about the budget, the fanbase and training facilities are probably open to debate (I don't care to research it so will take your word for it, you are trustworthy aren't you..? not open to exaggeration or telling lies?).

I wouldn't say your formation is particularly relevant though, seeing as Swansea play in a completely different style to Palace!

Lets hope Holloway has learnt something from his previous outing in the top flight... or you're stuffed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here