Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace sign Spain U20's Captain

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The simple fact is you are very poor by Premier League standards.

What is even more embarrassing is the fact they're not even on the radar of the "sofa soccer" pundits who at least mentioned Wigan twice last season.

Lets be honest, nobody knows what will happen. The only thing we can go on is that Holloway took up a smaller club in Blackpool and they had a lesser budget than us and he got 39 points. If he repeats that again then we will have a bloody good chance of survival. I understand your insistence though that we will fail miserably but that all steems from rivalry and the hurt you still feel from the PO humiliation.

No quite sure why you think Blackpool are a smaller sized club than Palace. They have a more modern stadium, more honours and similar sized crowds as you.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Don't be ridiculous, that doesn't follow. As I said, I have no intention of predicting a specific point total - it's an irrelevant detail but that certainly doesn't void the view that you really will have an abysmal season, with little cheer. If you want my prediction I'll simply say 'low'.

Compare yourself to the other teams in your league, and then you can see why you have such grim prospects for the next 10 months.

I really do hope you spend your huge wedge, and as a result waste it all on a relegation season. Holloway has a poor record in the Premier League, you are set up for ( being charitable ) a bottom 2 finish.

As for the albion, well this thread isn't about them, and they are not facing Premier League opposition next year week in, week out. If we were, I'd be casting a very critical eye over our squad, but the time for that is a year or 2 away.

If you don't like hearing this sort of view, if your delusion denies it, perhaps you are better off not seeking it out on a Brighton Board ???

Seriously, absolutely seriously, you have no chance next year :lolol:
To be fair they are in the same league as Hull and Cardiff, I can see Stoke having a difficult season now Pulis has got the bullet. You never know 4th bottom may be achievable .

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Lets be honest, nobody knows what will happen. The only thing we can go on is that Holloway took up a smaller club in Blackpool and they had a lesser budget than us and he got 39 points. If he repeats that again then we will have a bloody good chance of survival. I understand your insistence though that we will fail miserably but that all steems from rivalry and the hurt you still feel from the PO humiliation.
Smaller!!!?

Syph

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
OH yes HOOOOOOF to the box and the nearest Palace player in the box dives.

You have Will 'Ice Skates' Buckley in your side and you accuse Palace of diving. I've never been so embarrassed for a player in my life, than the 3-4 times (matches) I saw Will Bambi get blown over by the breeze in. Laughable.

As for the comments about the money going on the ground, as opposed to playing staff. It didn't stop us this season - we were promoted with the team that cost less than Ujoker.

Anyone that things Brighton style of play is the ideal is one-eyed in the extreme. At times, last season, Brighton played some great football, but the fact that you haven't come from behind for god knows how long shows that tippy-tappy football with no end product just doesn't work. I would prefer a plan b that gets results - even if you want to call it hoofball, which it clearly was not.

albionite

May 20, 2009
You have Will 'Ice Skates' Buckley in your side and you accuse Palace of diving. I've never been so embarrassed for a player in my life, than the 3-4 times (matches) I saw Will Bambi get blown over by the breeze in. Laughable.

As for the comments about the money going on the ground, as opposed to playing staff. It didn't stop us this season - we were promoted with the team that cost less than Ujoker.

Anyone that things Brighton style of play is the ideal is one-eyed in the extreme. At times, last season, Brighton played some great football, but the fact that you haven't come from behind for god knows how long shows that tippy-tappy football with no end product just doesn't work. I would prefer a plan b that gets results - even if you want to call it hoofball, which it clearly was not.

That can't be true when you had players like Murray and Haha in your team. Now I know your lying. Can't take anything else you say serious after the first line.

Syph

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
That can't be true when you had players like Murray and Haha in your team. Now I know your lying. Can't take anything else you say serious after the first line.

Don't then. If you can't see the hypocrisy of calling Zaha a diver, when you have Buckley in your team, then there really is no point.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

Although you clearly triumphed in the end we finished above you in the table so this comment is a little silly.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Don't then. If you can't see the hypocrisy of calling Zaha a diver, when you have Buckley in your team, then there really is no point.

When it comes to diving even Tom Daley would have to be content in finishing second to Winifred. :thumbsup:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Seriously......is the palace message board broken or summat?

Why can't you all just **** off?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

aaaaaaand another one.....!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
aaaaaaand another one.....!!

It's like a never ending tag team of Palace retards, one gets knocked over another one appears. I imagine this thread in linked to BBS? Can't see any other reason why so many PREMIER LEAGUE PALACE fans feel the need to sign up on here post season and come on here all puffy chested. They should be bigging themselves up against the teams they'll be playing next season, surely?

Syph

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
These bellends have come from Homesdale they are trying to see how quick they can get banned. Shame our mods don't seem to be playing their game. Only one banned so far.

I don't use the Holmesdale. Just commenting on a Palace thread, what do you think needs moderating here?

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
the guy is ****ed in the head , another palace MESS darkening our door-steps. can't we just ban them.....why are they even here...?

They're lonely, they feel out of their depth, their forum is very poor, otherwise why would they be on here. I think it's acknowledged amongst fans in the football league that NSC is one of the best forums, if not the best in the football league. It's very tolerant when it comes to other teams fans. Palace fans love it on here, they can have intelligent dialogue with most our fans, and they don't seem to mind all the criticism thats levelled at them. I congratulate them on being in The Prem but they really ought go on to the bigger clubs forums.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here