Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace sign Spain U20's Captain

albionite

May 20, 2009
A lot of bitterness on here, most people would be pissing themselves with joy if we had signed him. I know nothing about him, or indeed his name, but if they have signed the Spanish U20 captain for a low fee then its surely a very good deal for them and a bit of a coup.

Why is it bitterness? No one has cared less until a nigel came on here bragging about a player he has never heard of before he signed. Yes he may well turn out to be good, but what is the point of going onto a rivals forum and bringing up a player who we have no interest in.

Churley has taken lessons from return of rev as a look at me thread. Must be a case we haven't been talking about palace enough recently.

Grovesyg

Jul 7, 2009
I know for a fact that Churley is a long haired fella who is a dead ringer for Pablo Escobar! He also is a huge Leeds rhinos fan!

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Apparently he is going to be given a crash course in Wurzelese. Palace have made yet another signing with next season in mind.

Please tell me Grimbo, why you think a signing like this (he is the U20 Spanish captain and started for Seville last season) is a sign we are preparing for the Championship?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Be interesting to see how his international prospects pan out playing for a team who will most likely be in relegation scrap especially as its not like Spain are short of good midfielders is it.

Please tell me Grimbo, why you think a signing like this (he is the U20 Spanish captain and started for Seville last season) is a sign we are preparing for the Championship?

Everything you do is preparing for next year in the Championship. Even your ever dwindling die hard support knows that.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Funny how palace signed him a few days ago and no one has given a toss so a muppet started the thread to tell us.

Signed officially today, there was no way I was going to say anything when another club could sneak in.

It's fairly obvious why I posted this, the majority of you absolutely cream yourselves when Brighton are associated with anything and anyone of Latin origin at present!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Nah! It's the sell out crowds :whistle:

Can you imagine the stench from the unwashed Palacestics at Smellhurst ? Sunderland fans are being advised to make sure their inoculations are up to date and to take a face mask for the away trip.

albionite

May 20, 2009

Do nigels just hang about on NSC waiting for a palace thread to start so they can comment.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Must've been the lure of playing with Damien Delaney and the £8 million pub league striker.

Would that be the Damien Delaney who was part of a defence that kept 3 out of 4 clean sheets against your mob last season. Or the "pub" striker that had pretty much the same goals to game ratio as Ulloa last season.

Jealousy. It's not a nice trait.

Would that be the Damien Delaney who was part of a defence that kept 3 out of 4 clean sheets against your mob last season. Or the "pub" striker that had pretty much the same goals to game ratio as Ulloa last season.

It's not our fault if you can't sell the tickets!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Djimi Traore won a Champions League winners medal. Doesn't mean he wasn't utter turd.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Signed officially today, there was no way I was going to say anything when another club could sneak in.

It's fairly obvious why I posted this, the majority of you absolutely cream yourselves when Brighton are associated with anything and anyone of Latin origin at present!

Do you think that might be because its the club we support. Plenty of other clubs sign Spanish players and don't get a thread about him.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Can you imagine the stench from the unwashed Palacestics at Smellhurst ? Sunderland fans are being advised to make sure their inoculations are up to date and to take a face mask for the away trip.

Have you ever been to Sunderland? Come on SOG, you can think of a better example than them for that joke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here