Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace sign Spain U20's Captain

Apparently he is going to be given a crash course in Wurzelese. Palace have made yet another signing with next season in mind.

His first question to his agent after signing was "What is this hoofball ?"

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Given how much you all seem to love signing a Spaniard, normally completely unknown in the UK other than Vicente, how do you feel about Palace pulling off such an exciting signing?

We're all understandably quite excited at CPFC.
I can't see the relevance of this thread......well done?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Bless Chris K over the BBS. He had posted this:

"This is like the little cherry on the cake. All that bollocks of "we're the new Barcelona" followed by us signing the captain of the Spanish under 20s whilst their bloke's first signing is from MK Dons.

Yet again, Crystal Palace > Brighton"

Shame upson was signed before him.. Typical palace.

Why have no other clubs come in for him if he is that highly rated?

albionite

May 20, 2009
Funny how palace signed him a few days ago and no one has given a toss so a muppet started the thread to tell us.

After the explanation he was heard to say "Si , el clubo tinpotto" :lolol:

Unfair. I heard that he was impressed with the professional set up, the standard of stadium and the fan base. Shame no-one told him he was at Charlton.:D

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'm sure he'll love the Spanish restaurants in Croydon.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Well he must have the worst agent in football. going to Palace for a bit of 12 points by Christmas action. End of a promising career.

I think you're being a bit optimistic there , 12 points by Christmas :rotlf:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I gunuinely can't imagine what would posess someone to spend any time at all on an opposition board. Genuinely. Really? What are you supposed to get out of it? What are we supposed to get out of it? Riled up? Jealous? I'm perplexed.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I consider myself to be quite a dull, ordinary person. I have a job, I work hard, have a social life and all that. I'm dull and ordinary. Having said that: Despite my obvious averageness I have never had an urge to post on the BBS. How dull to you have to be to go and boast on another teams forum about a player you've signed?

Honestly, go and re-evaluate your life.

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton
I gunuinely can't imagine what would posess someone to spend any time at all on an opposition board. Genuinely. Really? What are you supposed to get out of it? What are we supposed to get out of it? Riled up? Jealous? I'm perplexed.

Wonders what the benefits system does for some people...

Bless Chris K over the BBS. He had posted this:

"This is like the little cherry on the cake. All that bollocks of "we're the new Barcelona" followed by us signing the captain of the Spanish under 20s whilst their bloke's first signing is from MK Dons.

Yet again, Crystal Palace > Brighton"

Shame upson was signed before him.. Typical palace

Why have no other clubs come in for him if he is that highly rated?

No mention of paying Peterborough £8m for a non league player then?

Still it is a step up for them - they normally are getting knocked back by Bournemouth :D

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
A lot of bitterness on here, most people would be pissing themselves with joy if we had signed him. I know nothing about him, or indeed his name, but if they have signed the Spanish U20 captain for a low fee then its surely a very good deal for them and a bit of a coup.

A lot of bitterness on here, most people would be pissing themselves with joy if we had signed him. I know nothing about him, or indeed his name, but if they have signed the Spanish U20 captain for a low fee then its surely a very good deal for them and a bit of a coup.

His name is Jose Campanal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here