Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace rumoured to be after Ulloa

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Back on subject , do you think ulloa will make enough impact coming off the bench to help us turn from a mid table premier league team to top eight / Europa league ?
To be fair, not even Ronaldo could do that on his own.

But he may happily hand you the penalty miss that sends you down :lolol:

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
So what you are saying is, that although you are playing in the best league in the world that you do not have the fan base to fill your ground.
Average attendance this season 2k below capacity. And there was you lot creaming yourselves at the fairy tale announcement 5 years ago, that you were going to have a brand new 40k all seater stadium built. Hows those plans coming along?

Average this season- 24421
Current Selhurst premiership capacity- 25500 (had to be decreased from 26309)

Allowing for a handful of teams such as QPR that failed to sell their away allocation I think we did ok.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Back on subject , do you think ulloa will make enough impact coming off the bench to help us turn from a mid table premier league team to top eight / Europa league ?

They must be kicking themselves every time they look at the table and see us in the top half of the Premier League. They had a real opportunity a few years back to put themselves way ahead of us, instead they're losing money year after year at the bottom of the Championship while we're making hundreds of millions of pounds as the 10th best team in the country. Magnificent. I hope we get a cup game against them next year; it'd be nice to show them just how enormous the difference in quality is between the two sides.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Screen-Shot-2013-11-29-at-14.24.42.png

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
They must be kicking themselves every time they look at the table and see us in the top half of the Premier League. They had a real opportunity a few years back to put themselves way ahead of us, instead they're losing money year after year at the bottom of the Championship while we're making hundreds of millions of pounds as the 10th best team in the country. Magnificent. I hope we get a cup game against them next year; it'd be nice to show them just how enormous the difference in quality is between the two sides.

F me The Paddy, you're Crystal Palace, not Swansea City, Sunderland, Newcastle, Southampton or Everton! Enjoy your time drinking at the top table by all means, but don't get deluded into thinking you're something you're not.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
F me The Paddy, you're Crystal Palace, not Swansea City, Sunderland, Newcastle, Southampton or Everton! Enjoy your time drinking at the top table by all means, but don't get deluded into thinking you're something you're not.

We're Crystal Palace and we're an established midtable team in the Premier League. And it's bloody fantastic.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

F**k me Botty, Pot, Kettle and Black come to mind !!
Little old Brighton :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
your new £100m temple of disappointment was built
It's tough to not find this both funny and too close to the mark.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I do enjoy these afternoon visits from The Caravan Club. En mass today too, BBS must be rocking.

It's nice you've given us a thread we can legitimately post on without fear of infractions.
Glad you're enjoying it !

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011

Nice list Botty, Apart from Newcastle (2draws) we beat all of them last season.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
F**k me Botty, Pot, Kettle and Black come to mind !!
Little old Brighton :thumbsup:

Little old Brighton, we might be, but we still get bigger crowds than you, and in a division lower.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
We're Crystal Palace and we're an established midtable team in the Premier League. And it's bloody fantastic.

is that the same palace that were about to appoint the Sexist, Racist, Homophobic, Anti Semitic, Ageist Bigot as their manager a year or so ago.

Joking aside...........i have to admit, Palace have made some awful mistakes in terms of their managers in recent years but you have to give the Board their credit for realising their mistakes and correcting them quickly and for the better

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here