What ?
A fight at a football club ?
Oh the shame .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What ?
A fight at a football club ?
Oh the shame .

Fair play to Moxey or whatever his name is. Best to tell cheats where to go. Shame he didn't get hold of Zaha last yr eh.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Listen shit for brains if only you had as much mouth around Selhurst? if we have the misfortune of playing you depraved Moulscomb slags again try it you'll enjoy having your gormless Kemptown mug embedded in the kerb.
As always talk of the lower leagues,Zzzzzz ifs and buts Bruno ,try living in the here and now and we all know what that means.
30 odd years of being in our shadow and trawling around everywhere we haven't been for a bloody long time .
We will go down barring a miracle but honestly I can't wait to play you lot millwall and clown town again and guess what you lot will give it the biggun and end up with chip fat around your chin again.
Enjoy your season and we will see you soon.

Bye and Regards Lord pillow biter.

Sounds like someone else needs to go for a comfort break with a wad of Andrez.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Listen shit for brains if only you had as much mouth around Selhurst? if we have the misfortune of playing you depraved Moulscomb slags again try it you'll enjoy having your gormless Kemptown mug embedded in the kerb.
As always talk of the lower leagues,Zzzzzz ifs and buts Bruno ,try living in the here and now and we all know what that means.
30 odd years of being in our shadow and trawling around everywhere we haven't been for a bloody long time .
We will go down barring a miracle but honestly I can't wait to play you lot millwall and clown town again and guess what you lot will give it the biggun and end up with chip fat around your chin again.

Another Palace fan failed by Care In The Community

Golfboy

Nov 15, 2012
Current managers in the bottom half of the Prem: Mackay, Moyes, Laudrup, Hughton, Hughes, Pardew, Allardyce and Jol. And Wurzel. How THE FVCK is he going to outwit any of those? It'd be like playing chess with a chimp who had already lost his queen.

Agreed. He outwitted Brighton though.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Which one are you, Moxy or Chamakh?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

You add absolutely nothing to debate or discussion. Have a month off.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You add absolutely nothing to debate or discussion. Have a month off.

Noooooo, he could have really lost it if you'd waited a bit. Best hissy fit I've seen on here for a long time :down:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
At least Palace claimed well in advance that they weren't going to overspend on Premier League players. One look at their team sheet shows they were as good as their word - not one Premier League standard player on it except perhaps Speroni.

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
120 mill will be welcome for sure but they won't see much change from it once they've invested in their near derelict dump and payed their wage bill for this season.

I'm jealous that they've got to the top flight when in a far worse state than us in terms of budget and infrastructure, especially now as the Championship looks a damn sight tougher than last year to escape...it's sour grapes that they got there by doing us in the playoffs that makes me hate them so, I remember a conversation I had with Buzzer a few years back where he was telling me that he properly loathed palace. Serious hatred, whereas I used to just pity their supporters and had difficulty taking them seriously. After events last season, after Judas, after the diving and cheating, after the embarrassment at the Amex and our arrogant and naive performances, after Hammonds open goal miss and Calderons shitty input in the 2nd leg, after their fans crowing and twattishness I now have a righteous, near zealous visceral ballsaching hate for them.

I hate the twats who come on here acting all matey when really they are laughing at us, I loathe their manager, their fans and their chairman. May their balls turn square and fester at the corners. The ****ing bellend lot of them.

You were right Lee.

Fantastic rant and very, very true!

Better than Keegan's "love it" rant

Well done you!

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
120 mill will be welcome for sure but they won't see much change from it once they've invested in their near derelict dump and payed their wage bill for this season.

I'm jealous that they've got to the top flight when in a far worse state than us in terms of budget and infrastructure, especially now as the Championship looks a damn sight tougher than last year to escape...it's sour grapes that they got there by doing us in the playoffs that makes me hate them so, I remember a conversation I had with Buzzer a few years back where he was telling me that he properly loathed palace. Serious hatred, whereas I used to just pity their supporters and had difficulty taking them seriously. After events last season, after Judas, after the diving and cheating, after the embarrassment at the Amex and our arrogant and naive performances, after Hammonds open goal miss and Calderons shitty input in the 2nd leg, after their fans crowing and twattishness I now have a righteous, near zealous visceral ballsaching hate for them.

I hate the twats who come on here acting all matey when really they are laughing at us, I loathe their manager, their fans and their chairman. May their balls turn square and fester at the corners. The ****ing bellend lot of them.

You were right Lee.

Bleeding hell mate, you've got some right anger issues there, you and Buzzer make a right pair !
It's just a game, it's not life and death .

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

You were right Lee.

Post of the day.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Hahahahaha. Penny drops for Palace fan as he realises that they've spent millions building a weaker team than last season and are in for a shit fest of a season.

seaford

Feb 8, 2007

You were right Lee.

Totally this. You have articulated the rage I feel so eloquently.
Thank you.

theyellowdinosaur

Nov 29, 2011

Oh dear how pathetic, I'm sure everyone else is sh*****g it as much as me, funny how you give it large on here but if it was 1 on 1 you wouldn't have the balls, just like when I went up to Selhurst and the big tough boys were giving it large behind a line of police but when the fans mixed they seemed to shut up?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Bad news rabpnting on here. I'm just royally cheesed off with them. There's no going back for me.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Oh dear how pathetic, I'm sure everyone else is sh*****g it as much as me, funny how you give it large on here but if it was 1 on 1 you wouldn't have the balls, just like when I went up to Selhurst and the big tough boys were giving it large behind a line of police but when the fans mixed they seemed to shut up?

I noticed that too. Billy bib bollockd in the ground silent quilts outside. At least Millwakpll properly want a row although it was very funny after our 1-0 up there the day that Adams was given the gooner on cowards way we were all penned on yjr bridge as they filed past in front of it luzzing coins and genra, abuse. One Brighton fella...looked like in his fifties but de ent calls over "come and say that to my face" big Millwall goon strides over with chin sticking out..Waalop..down he goes like a sack of wet semolina. Stunned silence from the cheery stevedores before OB pile in

Think they lrt the Brighton ninja go on his way as no complaint was made.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Bleeding hell mate, you've got some right anger issues there, you and Buzzer make a right pair !
It's just a game, it's not life and death .

Your no mate of mine fella. No interest in your views or whether or not you can turn the corner and defeat liverpool, man Utd arsenal to anyone other than Sundertand who had open player dissent when you met. You can't, and now it. I just wasn't apakace to embarrassed and for you and you tfellow jesters in their jaughsble clow oufits to go down in such humiliation that we can get back to discussin Brghton with those who care and want our welfare concerned,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here