Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Players Flighting Each Other

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
How would the joke be on me? I do not drink so I cannot have been so pished I forgot having a shite at the Amex.

As for this whole episode, I am sure if it was anyone at CPFC and BHA knew about it then that would have come out by now as it would have totally exonerated BHA, to be honest I am not bothered about the whole thing

Correct, who gives a shit.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
How would the joke be on me? I do not drink so I cannot have been so pished I forgot having a shite at the Amex.

As for this whole episode, I am sure if it was anyone at CPFC and BHA knew about it then that would have come out by now as it would have totally exonerated BHA, to be honest I am not bothered about the whole thing

The joke would be on you my clown suited combatant because you imagine it is an insolvable mystery and you lot have been rubbing you little hands together imagining that Poyet or someone laid the brown egg.

If it wasn't anything to do with Brighton and, for arguments sake, Gus sent out a letter to all of our staff blaming the, before an investigation...now that might give you a clue as to why he departed shortly thereafter and Barber was so incensed about it.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
The joke would be on you my clown suited combatant because you imagine it is an insolvable mystery and you lot have been rubbing you little hands together imagining that Poyet or someone laid the brown egg.

If it wasn't anything to do with Brighton and, for arguments sake, Gus sent out a letter to all of our staff blaming the, before an investigation...now that might give you a clue as to why he departed shortly thereafter and Barber was so incensed about it.

Once again, I do not imagine it is an insolvable mystery as I simply do not give a monkeys. The only thing's I do think is that whatever the reason Gus was sacked I will not believe a theory until either the club or Gus confirms it, as for whoever took a dump in something other than a toilet then they need help as that is just scummy.
Now I do not want you to get to worked up as you may accuse me of liking pre pubescant boys again, now I wonder if that is libel?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Once again, I do not imagine it is an insolvable mystery as I simply do not give a monkeys. The only thing's I do think is that whatever the reason Gus was sacked I will not believe a theory until either the club or Gus confirms it, as for whoever took a dump in something other than a toilet then they need help as that is just scummy.
Now I do not want you to get to worked up as you may accuse me of liking pre pubescant boys again, now I wonder if that is libel?

Hypothetically is the key word there. Unless you have something you wish to share?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here